The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
Wtf. You guys are being bare confusing. When did the word Gay pop up.
I don't even read half the things Hamza says anymore as I can't take him seriously:h:

I dont understand him either @hamza772000 where the **** did the word gay come from?:lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Original post by ,L,
Why are you so obsessed with him, there's literally dozens of people better than eminem
Not better than what he was before! :colonhash: In his PRIME. I love him because of the way he portrays HIS story, and being what he is today after the sh*t he's been through. That's why.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I dont understand him either @hamza772000 where the **** did the word gay come from?:lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:
Ok, basically I am gay! Okay! Now sway! Away!

[video="youtube;s5wfLcJd3LE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5wfLcJd3LE[/video]
Original post by OGGUS
Don't worry @PrincessBO$$
But I know some boys who are mature. There my age. And some are good looking too. They therefore can French your thirst.:wink:

:colonhash: where are these boys? In there mum's basement? Cause i dont get to see them.
Original post by hamza772000
YAY! :biggrin: G-Eazy!

The song is amazing right? :h:

Ok, basically I am gay! Okay! Now sway! Away!

[video="youtube;s5wfLcJd3LE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5wfLcJd3LE[/video]

You love the word too much. :h:
:colonhash: where are these boys? In there mum's basement? Cause i dont get to see them.

Girl they good boys. They don't talk to girls.
Absolutely Halal for you:biggrin:
Reply 7806
Not better than what he was before! :colonhash: In his PRIME. I love him because of the way he portrays HIS story, and being what he is today after the sh*t he's been through. That's why.

and other people don't have stories??
Everyone's gone through hard time, eminem isn't special
The song is amazing right? :h:

You love the word too much. :h:
It is indeed! :biggrin:

much?! like such? I have a crush on the thrush to have a sexual encounter with a lush, of my gush-ing gender :colondollar:

Do you remember this song?
Omg i used to all ways skip to eminem's part. Drake lmao he has a girly voice in this
[video="youtube;eDuRoPIOBjE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE[/video]
Original post by OGGUS
Girl they good boys. They don't talk to girls.
Absolutely Halal for you:biggrin:

:colonhash: So they arent like you and @hamza772000 :u:
Original post by ,L,
and other people don't have stories??
Everyone's gone through hard time, eminem isn't special
Do you know he's specific story?!

Well, true, but they haven't portrayed 'em in the way he has! They haven't ended people's careers, go look up Ray Benzino, who talked sh*t to Eminem and well :rip: to his career since. Ja Rule. Mariah carey, who made a song about him, he responded with 'The Warning' and well she hasn't replied since, there's many more........

much?! like such? I have a crush on the thrush to have a sexual encounter with a lush, of my gush-ing gender :colondollar:

Send me a picture:colone:
Do you remember this song?
Omg i used to all ways skip to eminem's part. Drake lmao he has a girly voice in this
[video="youtube;eDuRoPIOBjE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE[/video]
Yeah, of course, like WTF even are the others doing?! :lol:
Original post by OGGUS

:colonhash: So they arent like you and @hamza772000 :u:

I only talk to girls on TSR. I don't even touch girls in real life. Like who are you. Stop alienating me. What's a vagina?
Reply 7815
Do you know he's specific story?!

Well, true, but they haven't portrayed 'em in the way he has! They haven't ended people's careers, go look up Ray Benzino, who talked sh*t to Eminem and well :rip: to his career since. Ja Rule. Mariah carey, who made a song about him, he responded with 'The Warning' and well she hasn't replied since, there's many more........

I know about his life story and I've heard of his diss songs.
Nothing I will say will change your mind so I won't bother :tongue:

What? Are you even speaking english anymore! Did you write like this in your english exam?
Original post by OGGUS

Hamza your gay for him aren't you. Haraam.
read some Ayat al Kursi. And some Qu'raan may Allah guide you. Ameen:h::h:
Original post by OGGUS
I only talk to girls on TSR. I don't even touch girls in real life. Like who are you. Stop alienating me. What's a vagina?
Do you think I go around having sex?! :colonhash:

Original post by ,L,
I know about his life story and I've heard of his diss songs.
Nothing I will say will change your mind so I won't bother :tongue:
Good. :colonhash:

Yeah, I ain't changing my mind, I can't just CHANGE someone who inspired me so yh. :tongue: :colonhash:

Latest