The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, of course, like WTF even are the others doing?! :lol:

Hahaha There was a youtube comment where someone said eminem is the blackest guy in the vid, drake he a whiny white girl, :toofunny::toofunny:

I like his tattoos and abs :colondollar:
Original post by OGGUS
Hamza your gay for him aren't you. Haraam.
read some Ayat al Kursi. And some Qu'raan may Allah guide you. Ameen:h::h:
It's a joke! :colonhash:

I'm gay with:
:colondollar:
Do you think I go around having sex?! :colonhash:

Good. :colonhash:

Yeah, I ain't changing my mind, I can't just CHANGE someone who inspired me so yh. :tongue: :colonhash:

Yes.
Mate i thought you were religious, when i saw you around the islamic society :colonhash: untill i saw your haram jokes on this thread
Original post by OGGUS
Hamza your gay for him aren't you. Haraam.
read some Ayat al Kursi. And some Qu'raan may Allah guide you. Ameen:h::h:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Hahaha There was a youtube comment where someone said eminem is the blackest guy in the vid, drake he a whiny white girl, :toofunny::toofunny:

Haha true :biggrin: He has more respect in the "hood" than any one of these Ninjas :tongue:

Me too :colondollar: :tongue:
Reply 7824

I'm gay with:

Who is she?!
The things I would do to her butt :colondollar:

Tattoos are wrong. You gonna let your guy have tattoos. How is his Salah gonna be accepted?
Yes.
Mate i thought you were religious, when i saw you around the islamic society :colonhash: untill i saw your haram jokes on this thread
I am religious :colonhash: I'm not acc like this irl, or anywhere else on tsr, it's just this filthy thread :colonhash:
Original post by ,L,
Who is she?!
She's mine!, GTFO! :colonhash: :colondollar: :wink:
Yes.

Just because I'm religious doesn't mean I can't have fun. AsthagfurAllah for the Haraam on this thread. May Allah forgive us All. Ameen:h:

I'm gay with:

Beyonce is perfection. Victoria is hot too.:h:
Reply 7830
She's mine!, GTFO! :colonhash: :colondollar: :wink:

What's her name?
I need to know for 'research purposes' :colonhash:
Original post by ,L,
Who is she?!

what butt? Please!

Original post by OGGUS
Just because I'm religious doesn't mean I can't have fun. AsthagfurAllah for the Haraam on this thread. May Allah forgive us All. Ameen:h:
Ameen, exactly these are jokes, Wallah, I don't randomly make these sorts of jokes irl, I'm like the best "good boy" irl, jus saying, if u see some guys out there, they just wanna have sex, I just joke about it :redface:
Original post by ,L,
What's her name?
I need to know for 'research purposes' :colonhash:
I am not going to lwt you masturbate over my love, :nah:
image.jpeg

I'm gay with:

She's from the vampire dairies. She ain't all that. Hayley from the Originals is so much fitter. She's like yum. :biggrin:
I am religious :colonhash: I'm not acc like this irl, or anywhere else on tsr, it's just this filthy thread :colonhash:

Remember the horny thread mate?
Original post by OGGUS

Im joking. Im joking:h:
Reply 7836

what butt? Please!

I didn't comment on the look of her butt I just said I want to do 'things' to it :colone:
Beyonce is perfection. Victoria is hot too.:h:
Nah, beyoncé's TOO BIG for me :lol:
She's scary af :redface:
Ameen, exactly these are jokes, Wallah, I don't randomly make these sorts of jokes irl, I'm like the best "good boy" irl, jus saying, if u see some guys out there, they just wanna have sex, I just joke about it :redface:

That's good. MaShAllah:h:
Original post by OGGUS
Tattoos are wrong. You gonna let your guy have tattoos. How is his Salah gonna be accepted?

:colone: i wont let me man have tattoos ffs, i was just complimenting Eminem's tattoos.

Latest