The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You (And everyone else worrying) will be fine. Good luck though and hope it all goes well :smile:
Sleep deprived, sick and stressed with a general added panic.

Spoiler

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Ah, 4am. Time to obsess over mark schemes for no rational reason.

:slap:

I'm sure you can block those pages so that you can't access them.
Original post by emobambam
I know this message is going to make me sound like a pathetic loner but I'll be straightforward. I used to have a TSR friend and we would send private messages to each other. It was really fun getting to know somebody that well. We don't talk anymore and I'm a little lonely. I'm sick and sometimes I don't really feel like going out to a pub. I'll be honest I'm a little socially awkward but I'm a nice person. I'm looking for people who want to talk in private messages. I hope that person doesn't read this post because she'll probably enjoy the fact that I miss her. if there is anyone else out there that's a little lonely and wants to send me a private message, go for it because I would appreciate it.

The same thing happened to me 😞
I'll message you! ☺️
And I won't stop talking to you for no reason! 👍🏼💜
That's if you want me to! Haha 😂
Original post by Platopus

Spoiler

Awhhh 💜 Don't get yourself down beautiful! I'm sure you and everyone else who is getting their results soon has done amazing! 👍🏼 but anyway you did the best you could do and that's all that counts and I can relate I'm getting my GCSE results on the 25th so 😁 But get some sleep! 💖
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhh 💜 Don't get yourself down beautiful! I'm sure you and everyone else who is getting their results soon has done amazing! 👍🏼 but anyway you did the best you could do and that's all that counts and I can relate I'm getting my GCSE results on the 25th so 😁 But get some sleep! 💖

Thank you and good luck for the 25th! Weirdly, I wasn't scared about getting my GCSE results at all, but got majorly stressed about my AS and now A2 results. I hope you are experiencing the same thing x
Original post by SeanFM
:slap:

I'm sure you can block those pages so that you can't access them.

Downloaded them :u: - but it's okay, it's fun I suppose, and kind of reassuring.
Thank you and good luck for the 25th! Weirdly, I wasn't scared about getting my GCSE results at all, but got majorly stressed about my AS and now A2 results. I hope you are experiencing the same thing x

No problem! Glad to help 💖💖💖 oh okay! I wish you the best getting those results and I hope you get the results you most well and truly deserve! 😉 Oh wow okay, 👍🏼 I'm alright but I'm really worried 🙈 You can talk to me if you need help calming down or anything! I wish you the best Hun 👌🏼
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Downloaded them :u: - but it's okay, it's fun I suppose, and kind of reassuring.

Throw your computer out of the window. :huff: :noway: willpower. You're just torturing yourself :hide: even if you feel you did well, you're investing yourself into it and building up expectations, which isn't always a good thing to do. But I don't really blame you, and hopefully there won't be many days of it left.
No problem! Glad to help 💖💖💖 oh okay! I wish you the best getting those results and I hope you get the results you most well and truly deserve! 😉 Oh wow okay, 👍🏼 I'm alright but I'm really worried 🙈 You can talk to me if you need help calming down or anything! I wish you the best Hun 👌🏼

Oh dear, I really feel for you having to wait so long! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though :smile: I don't even really care about my grades at this point, it's just the likelihood of missing my firm offer which is terrifying me.
Oh dear, I really feel for you having to wait so long! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though :smile: I don't even really care about my grades at this point, it's just the likelihood of missing my firm offer which is terrifying me.

Thank you ☺️🙈💜 I hope not! 😁 Same I love the college I'm aiming for but I have this weird feeling I'm gonaa miss my grades 😞 Just hoping some miracle happens. 😥 But you'll get in for sure! & when you get the place you're gonaa wonder why you even worried that much in the first place ❤️
Thank you ☺️🙈💜 I hope not! 😁 Same I love the college I'm aiming for but I have this weird feeling I'm gonaa miss my grades 😞 Just hoping some miracle happens. 😥 But you'll get in for sure! & when you get the place you're gonaa wonder why you even worried that much in the first place ❤️

Same goes to you! Though I really really am 100% sure I've massively screwed this one up :frown: gah well there's nothing I can do now.
Same goes to you! Though I really really am 100% sure I've massively screwed this one up :frown: gah well there's nothing I can do now.

Thank you so much 💜💚💛 nope you'll be fine 👍🏼 everyone has those feelings but I'm sure you'll turn out with a massive success story 😘 Exactly! 💖

Spoiler

:console:
Please dont feel this way honey :hugs:
Just think of happy thoughts, very happy thoughts!
We both know youve done well and that youre going to uni! There you will meet many amazing people and have the greatest time ever!
Deep breaths, snuggle up and just try your best to relax.
Maybe read a book? Or watch a film maybe? Idk, just something to distract you!

Can i help at all?
I hate seeing you this way! :cry2:
headachhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thank you so much 💜💚💛 nope you'll be fine 👍🏼 everyone has those feelings but I'm sure you'll turn out with a massive success story 😘 Exactly! 💖

Thank you and I hope you're right. Best of luck to you!!!

Original post by FireFreezer77
:console:
Please dont feel this way honey :hugs:
Just think of happy thoughts, very happy thoughts!
We both know youve done well and that youre going to uni! There you will meet many amazing people and have the greatest time ever!
Deep breaths, snuggle up and just try your best to relax.
Maybe read a book? Or watch a film maybe? Idk, just something to distract you!

Can i help at all?
I hate seeing you this way! :cry2:

Aww thank you so much. No, there's not anything you can do but I am grateful of you for thinking of me!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
headachhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:co sole:
Drink plenty of water Cheese!
Maybe place something cold on your forehead too to numb it a bit?

Aww thank you so much. No, there's not anything you can do but I am grateful of you for thinking of me!

No problem and I hope I am too! 😊 Thank you so much! 💜💖💚
Hope I helped! 💜
Original post by FireFreezer77
:co sole:
Drink plenty of water Cheese!
Maybe place something cold on your forehead too to numb it a bit?

need water
going to do that then play TT hehe
lol I put a whole 4 pint bottle of milk on my head and it did nothing :erm:
thanks anyway!

Aw its ok, you know ill do my best to support you!
Everythings gonna be fine! Trust me here!
Aw well if there is just let me know!
Cant have my wife feeling down :hugs:

And totally didnt daydream about you earlier :innocent:

Latest