The Student Room Group

What would you do if you didn't get into your chosen course?

Just curious but what are everyone's back up plans if they don't get accepted into their chosen Uni/College?

Are you waiting another year to apply again?
Are you going through clearing?
Are you going to give up life and become a penguin?
Leaving my suicide note here.
Reply 2
Kill my parents
Inherit their wealth
???
Profit
Reply 3
I already had my McDonald's application in hand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
seems like a good plan
Reply 5
Buy a cottage in the country and fulfill my destiny as a potato
Original post by JaffaNeko
Just curious but what are everyone's back up plans if they don't get accepted into their chosen Uni/College?

Are you waiting another year to apply again?
Are you going through clearing?
Are you going to give up life and become a penguin?

hahah definitely the last one.. haha but seriously if I don't get the results I want this year, I will probably take some time out and also resit. I probably won't go into work ecause of my mental health, and I reckon I'll need a kind of breather to accept the fact that I haven't gotten into uni. I'm hoping I'd only need to resit one or two papers, and after that I'd try again to get onto the same course just a year later.
Reply 7
Original post by danuuutka
hahah definitely the last one.. haha but seriously if I don't get the results I want this year, I will probably take some time out and also resit. I probably won't go into work ecause of my mental health, and I reckon I'll need a kind of breather to accept the fact that I haven't gotten into uni. I'm hoping I'd only need to resit one or two papers, and after that I'd try again to get onto the same course just a year later.

sounds good. Good luck for your results ^_^.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending