The Student Room Group

What's uni like ???

What's uni like ???
Reply 1
A prison that charges you £9,000 a year
Reply 2
Overrated.
imagine living in a box room that costs 100 times more than it should, having a **** little bed and no extra floorspace for other activities, mixed with the smell of BO soaked into the carpet, cheap pot and mouldy sandwiches...chuck in several hundred STD riddled teenagers and boom....uni
Original post by Justmoll28
imagine living in a box room that costs 100 times more than it should, having a **** little bed and no extra floorspace for other activities, mixed with the smell of BO soaked into the carpet, cheap pot and mouldy sandwiches...chuck in several hundred STD riddled teenagers and boom....uni

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
Original post by Manitude
You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

nah, best years of my life so far haha!!
Original post by Justmoll28
nah, best years of my life so far haha!!

Same. I spent a year in the real world after I finished my Masters degree and it was awful. Now I'm back at university for (hopefully) another three years so it's all good :cool:
Original post by Manitude
Same. I spent a year in the real world after I finished my Masters degree and it was awful. Now I'm back at university for (hopefully) another three years so it's all good :cool:

you cant beat the amalgamation of cheap vodka, microwave meals, ridiculous fancy dress nights out, sharing the taxi fair between 10 of you can it coming out to 23p each haha the list goes on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending