Reply 20
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Such a confused boy you are:colonhash:

Yeah I am.:u:
It's for me to keep up with me at times:redface:
Original post by OGGUS
Yeah I am.:u:
It's for me to keep up with me at times:redface:

But then again everyone has their introvert moments, im quite an extrovert, however i have those moments where i keep myself to myself :h:
Reply 22
Original post by hamza772000
Indeed :wink:
did she tell you anything about my stories?:wink:
Reply 23
Original post by PrincessBO$$
But then again everyone has their introvert moments, im quite an extrovert, however i have those moments where i keep myself to myself :h:

Mine are a bit more than others. But I'm like pretty sure I'm mostly extroverted as I receive energy when I'm talking. But if someone else talks like for ages like 30 minutes and I have no input. I feel drained. Don't know why:frown:
Original post by OGGUS
did she tell you anything about my stories?:wink:
Who's she? :redface:
Reply 25
Who's she? :redface:

Electric you know who
Original post by OGGUS
Electric you know who
Electrospective?
Reply 27
Electrospective?

Yeah
you do need friends in the real world, your just saying that because you have none
Original post by OGGUS
Yeah
She saw ur pic on that thread, and she said, "OGGUS is acc sooo hot! OMG OMG :colondollar:"
Nice work :wink:
Reply 30
She saw ur pic on that thread, and she said, "OGGUS is acc sooo hot! OMG OMG :colondollar:"
Nice work :wink:

This is Made up:biggrin:
Original post by OGGUS
This is Made up:biggrin:
No, I swear!! Don't tag her tho, I don't think she'd be interested in this thread tbh, and what we're talking about is irrelevant to the topic of this thread :tongue: But yh, she called you a hotspice :wink:
Reply 32
No, I swear!! Don't tag her tho, I don't think she'd be interested in this thread tbh, and what we're talking about is irrelevant to the topic of this thread :tongue: But yh, she called you a hotspice :wink:
I'm blushing stop it:colondollar:
Original post by OGGUS
I'm blushing stop it:colondollar:
Bro, I swear, ur a hotspice, ur like the mirch masala and garam masala combined :wink:
Reply 34
Bro, I swear, ur a hotspice, ur like the mirch masala and garam masala combined :wink:

Original post by OGGUS
You should start speaking to her :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 36
You should start speaking to her :wink:

Spoiler

We do speak. It's a very asexual relationship. We agreed not to sexting before starting
Oh god... I was mistaken for a street prostitute was so disgusted when the realisation hit me. Lord knows how that happened when I wear the hijab as well.
Original post by OGGUS
We do speak. It's a very asexual relationship. We agreed not to sexting before starting
What on Snapchat or here?
Reply 39
What on Snapchat or here?

Snapchat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending