The Student Room Group

Do guys get offended as much as girls do....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ano9901whichone
Popping insults. What's the need?

He said he's underweight
Reply 41
Original post by xobeauty
Your 25, 5'10 160 pounds huh?

Yeah 2000 is for males only I don't think females need to consume that much

lol nah that's automatically there
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
lol nah that's automatically there

Fok I need to be consuming 1,797 calories.
Your 25, 5'10 160 pounds huh?

Yeah 2000 is for males only I don't think females need to consume that much

Na, I'm sure males need around 2500kcal.
there is also an anorexic thingy calculator. It says i am anorexic.
http://www.calculator.net/anorexic-bmi-calculator.html?ctype=metric&cage=18&csex=m&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=10&cpound=160&cheightmeter=190&ckg=45&x=86&y=8

My family tells me I am too skinny every day. I don't mind one bit tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Na, I'm sure males need around 2500kcal.

Same difference?
Absolutely, without a doubt. So much so I think it's just down the person not the gender.
lol im done with this website now, it was interesting. Says i need to put on 25 KG to be healthy.
Cba for all that hassle. I'd probably have to eat a goat every day or something.
I learned in secondary school that the quickest way to offend a guy is to insult his manhood. Not sure if that’s still the case, as I haven't had to defend myself against guys attempting to taunt or bully me since then.
Same difference?

25002000 2500 \neq 2000 so it's not the same is it.
25002000 2500 \neq 2000 so it's not the same is it.

Same.
Original post by WBZ144
I learned in secondary school that the quickest way to offend a guy is to insult his manhood. Not sure if that’s still the case, as I haven't had to defend myself against guys attempting to taunt or bully me since then.

That could kill a guy I don't mess with that anymore. I told my ex he had a small penis he was depressed for a long time.
Same.

It isn't though is it.
That could kill a guy I don't mess with that anymore. I told my ex he had a small penis he was depressed for a long time.

Yikes! I'll probably avoid it unless a guy is being deliberately cruel then.
It isn't though is it.

Yea, ya....it is.

You savage.
Yea, ya....it is.

Why are you neglecting the 500 difference?
Yea, ya....it is.

What are you on about?
.... when you bring up their weight?. If a girl tells you you need to gain weight or pushes you to eat more do your feelings get hurt? I'm sure some guys do get their egos hurt of course. But do they take it as bad as women do? Idk, because guys have more of a Idgaf what anyone thinks attitude.

Because I always tell guys they need to eat more and it just occurred to me that maybe I'm being rude.

Discuss .....

In my experience, when someone states that someone else is fat, (subtle or not) the recipient of the insult will typically hit back (metaphorically) with something humorous and the whole group start laughing.

However, one can't be certain of how impactful a weight joke can be to someone when they go home, even if they laugh it off in person. I think that's what boys generally do, they "laugh it off". And - depending on the person - they may either genuinely be upset about it disceetly, or have genuinely not cared in the first place.
Yea, ya....it is.

Nah, it actually isn't. You come across as a very rude person. 2500 is not the same as 2000 that much is true and 500kcal is actually a big difference.

Quick Reply

Latest