The Student Room Group

Can I apply for a university through clearing that I previously declined?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hebabdalla

Answering your thread title. Yes you can. Universities don't hold grudges.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Answering your thread title. Yes you can. Universities don't hold grudges.

even if i apply in the same exam cycle? i didnt choose a uni as my firm or insurance but now I want to apply to them through clearing.
Original post by hebabdalla
even if i apply in the same exam cycle? i didnt choose a uni as my firm or insurance but now I want to apply to them through clearing.

Yes, that's absolutely fine.
Is it indeed a worthwhile Clearing strategy to start with universities which you'd applied to and been made an offer which was the same as your firm and a grade above your insurance? (And of course that you'd be very happy to go to and have confidence in because of visits) Or is that likely to be just wasting time better devoted to contacting new places which have lower entrance requirements?
Reply 5
Original post by dirtmother
Is it indeed a worthwhile Clearing strategy to start with universities which you'd applied to and been made an offer which was the same as your firm and a grade above your insurance? (And of course that you'd be very happy to go to and have confidence in because of visits) Or is that likely to be just wasting time better devoted to contacting new places which have lower entrance requirements?

It's always worth a call.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending