The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes. (including ones that allow marriage to children because old mo did it as well)

But what does this have to do with the price of fish?

where?
Original post by alevelstresss
Have you actually read the quran? And an ant-Islam article on thereligionofpeace.com doesn't count..

I dont need to read it to see the violence it causes.I've read other peoples opinions on the quran sam harris's and christopher hitchens for example.I judge them both to be intelligent people and I agree with their opinion.Plus you didnt actually say how anything I said was wrong.Is it just a coincidence then that most anti-gay countries are influenced by Islam? I suppose its also a coincidence that most terrorists are believers in Islam?
where?

Answer my question

What does my travel history have to do with old mo being a pedo?
Answer my question

What does my travel history have to do with old mo being a pedo?

What about the dozens of Christian pedophiles which exist nowadays that you have apparently neglected.

Why is a rumoured pedophile who lived 1500 years ago a more pressing matter than dozens of modern cases of Christian pedophilia?

I think its because you like to blame your petty problems on a foreign religion, as opposed to your own country and its native religion.

Now answer my question, where did you go that was predominantly Muslim? 2 days ago I just got back from India, I was in a region in the north called Kargil, of 90%+ Shia Muslim population, and there were no '5 year old wives', no lynching, beheadings, etc... Instead, the Muslim community there was actually more welcoming to us (group of 90+ westerners) than any white community in the UK, giving us free food and hospitality. Your interpretation of Islam is bigoted and lacking in perspective.
Original post by Robby2312
I dont need to read it to see the violence it causes.I've read other peoples opinions on the quran sam harris's and christopher hitchens for example.I judge them both to be intelligent people and I agree with their opinion.Plus you didnt actually say how anything I said was wrong.Is it just a coincidence then that most anti-gay countries are influenced by Islam? I suppose its also a coincidence that most terrorists are believers in Islam?

And that is why you have no clue what you're talking about.

The reasoning for most terrorists purporting to serve Islam is because Islam is located in regions which have been subject to conflict, conflict radicalises people and motivates them to cause harm onto others - extreme Islam is simply a veil behind which these murderers justify their actions - because it is more impactful to be designated a 'terrorist' rather than a lone madman.
What about the dozens of Christian pedophiles which exist nowadays that you have apparently neglected.

Why is a rumoured pedophile who lived 1500 years ago a more pressing matter than dozens of modern cases of Christian pedophilia?

I think its because you like to blame your petty problems on a foreign religion, as opposed to your own country and its native religion.

Now answer my question, where did you go that was predominantly Muslim? 2 days ago I just got back from India, I was in a region in the north called Kargil, of 90%+ Shia Muslim population, and there were no '5 year old wives', no lynching, beheadings, etc... Instead, the Muslim community there was actually more welcoming to us (group of 90+ westerners) than any white community in the UK, giving us free food and hospitality. Your interpretation of Islam is bigoted and lacking in perspective.

when you start with 'what about' you have no argument

It's not rumored it's well documented and the result is the abuse of children we still see in some Muslim countries (I'll listen to the UN about this not you)

But I can see you are now getting personal (as it he usual form) so I can see I touched a nerve calling mo a pedo so shall leave it there
when you start with 'what about' you have no argument

It's not rumored it's well documented and the result is the abuse of children we still see in some Muslim countries (I'll listen to the UN about this not you)

But I can see you are now getting personal (as it he usual form) so I can see I touched a nerve calling mo a pedo so shall leave it there

Why haven't you told me where you went that was predominantly Muslim?

Why have you ignored my own personal experience of the welcoming nature of the Muslim community?
Why haven't you told me where you went that was predominantly Muslim?

Why have you ignored my own personal experience of the welcoming nature of the Muslim community?

because it's irrelevant where I've been on holiday to the fact old mo is a pedo

Your Personal experience is irrelevant and does not negate the facts that old mo is a pedo and that Muslim worship him hence worship a pedo.
So there's a taskforce designed to handle this, the local police have charged indivudals on 40/161 reports are actively investigating 99/117 reports; and there has been independent report on the issue which has looked into the internal police handling of cases and found it to be adequate. Yeah I'm going to take that with bit more weight than anecdotes from the residents gathered by Express's unmentioned sampling techniques.
because it's irrelevant where I've been on holiday to the fact old mo is a pedo

Your Personal experience is irrelevant and does not negate the facts that old mo is a pedo and that Muslim worship him hence worship a pedo.

If Muslims worship a 'pedo', how come I saw no children married to Muslims in the various 95%+ Muslim population places I've been to.

And tell me, where have you been that is predominantly Muslim? The fact that you haven't told me so far suggests that you are lying and you've never experienced an actual Muslim community outside of Daily Mail headlines.
And that is why you have no clue what you're talking about.

The reasoning for most terrorists purporting to serve Islam is because Islam is located in regions which have been subject to conflict, conflict radicalises people and motivates them to cause harm onto others - extreme Islam is simply a veil behind which these murderers justify their actions - because it is more impactful to be designated a 'terrorist' rather than a lone madman.

I have no clue? You're just unwilling to concede that islam is a motivation for terrorists even though its perfectly obvious.Y ou realise a lot of these conflicts are caused by Islam.The fact that shia and sunni muslims have hated each other for centuries is a major cause of why saudi arabia hates iran and vice versa.Its also a major cause of the civil war in syria.The goverment is shia and most of the rebels are sunni.Its also a cause of the conflict between israel and arab states in the region since islam contains anti-semitism.Mohhamed once slaughtered a whole community of jews.Can you not see the link here? Islam is the same veil behind which islamic goverments justify their barbaric laws as well so its not just a few madman as you would have us believe.
If Muslims worship a 'pedo', how come I saw no children married to Muslims in the various 95%+ Muslim population places I've been to.

He's still a pdeo and yes some Muslims do follow his example not all I know (never claimed they did ) but yes Muslims worship a pedo this is a simple truth

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.
The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution
Child marriage in Islam is permissible. In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage...[If the government imposed new laws against child marriage] There will be violent conflict from the Muslims, saying that 'no, we will not accept this, we'd rather die than accept something which is not a law from Allah.'[15]
Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria
Because this happened to the Prophet, we cannot tell people that it is prohibited to marry at an early age.

Sheikh Hamoud Hashim al-Tharihi, general secretary of the Vice and Virtue Committee and member of the Islah Party in Yemen
He's still a pdeo and yes some Muslims do follow his example not all I know (never claimed they did ) but yes Muslims worship a pedo this is a simple truth

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.
The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

So you basically care about the Islamic pedophilia, but are turning a blind eye to all other forms of it.

Seems to me that you want to incriminate Muslims, when there are native rapists and pedophiles here who are non-Muslim causing worse problems.
Original post by Double Agent
Anyways, we're derailing the thread somewhat, this is about sexual abuse in Rotherham which is more a cultural phenomenon than a religious one.

Youre talking to a guy who has a history under other usernames of climbing into all threads to do with Islamist terror attacks to detail the threads in order to deflect from it.

Because you're making it up?*
Original post by KimKallstrom
Youre talking to a guy who has a history under other usernames of climbing into all threads to do with Islamist terror attacks to detail the threads in order to deflect from it.

Because you're making it up?*

I'll gladly send you photos I took in Kargil (95% Muslim population) or Indonesia, please send me your email, or make a new email if you're insecure about your personal details.
So you basically care about the Islamic pedophilia, but are turning a blind eye to all other forms of it.

Seems to me that you want to incriminate Muslims, when there are native rapists and pedophiles here who are non-Muslim causing worse problems.

Nope

I worry more about Islamic sanctioned pedophilia as you know were told by some very knowledgeable Muslims that raping children (sorry marrying them) is OK I've yet to see a priests in the west sanction the same thing by saying because Jesus did it they can do it as well)

If you can't see the difference then there is no hope for you.
Nope

I worry more about Islamic sanctioned pedophilia as you know were told by some very knowledgeable Muslims that raping children (sorry marrying them) is OK I've yet to see a priests in the west sanction the same thing by saying because Jesus did it they can do it as well)

If you can't see the difference then there is no hope for you.

If a Christian murdered someone because they worked on a Sunday, would you go around ranting about Christianity being a backwards religion too?
If a Christian murdered someone because they worked on a Sunday, would you go around ranting about Christianity being a backwards religion too?

Only if he justifies through his faith then Yes

Still has nothing to do with Islamic sanctioned pedophilia

Latest

Trending

Trending