The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Hazard madness needed tomorrow. Literally noone owns him.

I need this. I'm on 43 with Hazard and Carroll left to play.

Jury's out on this week so far. I don't see much in the way of key players emerging at the upper end of the scale. Liverpool looked decent, clearly, but there's about eight of them picking up the points in that team ffs and i'm feeling that could be a source of immense frustration when Sturridge and Origi are back. And we all know Coutinho has just never really done it over the season

Ibra looked decent enough, but 11.5 decent? Not yet. No KdB or Ozil, and Sanchez and Kane basically absent

This week is just gagging for a player to come out and say i'll be taking all this team's points, thank you very much!
(edited 7 years ago)
I have Oscar,Fabregas and Azpi playing today, come you blues
Original post by Mister Dead
I need this. I'm on 43 with Hazard and Carroll left to play.

Jury's out on this week so far. I don't see much in the way of key players emerging at the upper end of the scale. Liverpool looked decent, clearly, but there's about eight of them picking up the points in that team ffs and i'm feeling that could be a source of immense frustration when Sturridge and Origi are back. And we all know Coutinho has just never really done it over the season

Ibra looked decent enough, but 11.5 decent? Not yet. No KdB or Ozil, and Sanchez and Kane basically absent

This week is just gagging for a player to come out and say i'll be taking all this team's points, thank you very much!

He is when he is your captain :u:
Never seem to catch Terry's goals, here's hoping he gets one for me tonight finally :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayew off injured, don't have him.... but have Payet who's still on the bench.
Excellent, makes up for Ayew's injury. Not a lot of replacements in the 7.5m range, hence why I went for Ayew...
Got the assist Azpi apparently, but the points arent updating on my players
Been screwed by penalties this first week, Vardy off pens and Sanchez let's theo take the pen, then tonight Hazard takes the pen and sends me plummeting further.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Payet comes on late for the sole reason to deny me Diomande to be subbed on for me :frown:
At least Azpi got an assist I guess...

None of my midfielders got more than 2 points, luckily all my strikers got a goal and defenders got a few assists or CSs.
67 points then, not bad.
44 points:frown:, tempting to get Hazard or Ibra in but think I should give the likes of Sanchez and Vardy another week or two yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 of my 8 attacking players scored.

Only thing I ****ed up on was playing Heaton over Foster. Otherwise decent enough.
27, I did horrible. Thanks for the yellow, Kante. Really gonna have to change this team...
Original post by sr90
Hazard madness needed tomorrow. Literally noone owns him.

Looks to be picking up 10 points.

Should get me to 62 points this week. Few let downs but 5 of 7 my attacking players doing well.
Coutinho already set to price rise :lol:
Think i'm going to take Gray out for Negredo, have a feeling he's going to be that one cheap forward who just goes on banging in the goals.

Also, last year i waited for Deeney to get going and that completely plundered my team value, so maybe I'll switch back to Gray once he scores a couple.
worst start I have had in any of my 3 seasons doing this.

Ah well, only 1 week, some clear problems in my team, but no panic this time around, just slow changes

need to ditch a spurs attacker, so will probably get on the bandwagon and swap ericksen for courtinho before he rises
(edited 7 years ago)
4 point hit already.

I don't much like the look of the striker situation so I switched Vardy out for 4.5m striker Diamande and upped my 5.5m midfielder for Mahrez. Happier with a potentially dodgy striker on my bench and a penalty taker in first 11 midfield.

Leaves me 3m and plenty of options to play next week and hopefully have reshaped my team at a -8 and save the WC

There's so many potentially excellent looking full-backs, who wont get rotated, that i'm thinking with big strikers like Kane and Vardy both playing for teams with Champions League commitments, this could really be the season to play 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with a huge defence, midfield, Aguero and a second choice like Deeney or Defoe
Feel like I already messed up my team so badly 3 subs on the bench with 0 points, Fischer starting 11 didnt play, Oscar and Firminho did nothing. Only my 3 strikers+ azpi performed well :/
Reply 379
Top of the league, started better than last year. Probably will swap out Mahrez for a Liverpool mid this week.

Latest