The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
The closest suggestion was the Fulbright Scholarship.. Unless you wanted me to make up some random scholarship for the user? Think you need to calm down on the douche-like responses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you didn't even know what the Fulbright was! Why would you suggest it when you didn't know what it was!
Okay bye douche!
Original post by Scruffyjoe
Haha you didn't even know what the Fulbright was! Why would you suggest it when you didn't know what it was!
Okay bye douche!

How tf can I suggest the Fulbright if I don't know what it is? Please, use your brain. Jesus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww *ignore*

I do wonder what university you went to for you to be so heavily and bitterly criticising Warwick and its attendees. Strangely it doesn't usually come from those who go to its generally accepted superiors.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I do wonder what university you went to for you to be so heavily and bitterly criticising Warwick and its attendees. Strangely it doesn't usually come from those who go to its generally accepted superiors.

It is quite well known that they're very insecure about having gone to Manchester. Which I still don't get because it is an awesome university.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How tf can I suggest the Fulbright if I don't know what it is? Please, use your brain. Jesus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You suggested that the Fulbright scholarship guarantees you admission into any institute/university of your choice. Which it doesn't. So you obviously didn't know. Now stop trying to cover up your mistake dude. It's not a big deal. You didn't know. x
(edited 7 years ago)

I'm just stating the truth bro. Nothing to be bitter about. I have nothing personally against Warwick. The truth is bitter I guess? Why is it so difficult for you to accept the truth? Calm down bro. X
You suggested that the Fulbright scholarship guarantees you admission into any institute/university of your choice. Which it doesn't. So you obviously didn't know. Now stop trying to cover up your mistake dude. It's not a big deal. You didn't know. x

I suggested the program that MOST FITS what the other poster was alluding to, stop trying to be a smart ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
It is quite well known that they're very insecure about having gone to Manchester. Which I still don't get because it is an awesome university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. Yeah Manchester has very good international rep right? Pretty sure a cousin of mine went there; he's not 30 yet but got a great and relevant graduate job in Europe
I'm just stating the truth bro. Nothing to be bitter about. I have nothing personally against Warwick. The truth is bitter I guess? Why is it so difficult for you to accept the truth? Calm down bro. X

I have no issue with you stating UCL beats Warwick in international rankings cos it does. I was more concerned with the tone and pointless insults
Original post by 99_Problems
I know of scholarships that can be tendered at any uni of the student's choice but never heard of one that was essentially a golden ticket pass admissions...

That would surely involve every university in the UK taking part and being aware of the scholarship because if the student randomly turned up at say Surrey and said "hey this scholarship means I'm studying here now" the uni would be like "huh?"

This ^ 👍🏻😄
I have no issue with you stating UCL beats Warwick in international rankings cos it does. I was more concerned with the tone and pointless insults

I had no intention of insulting Warwick or its students. Sorry if it came across that way. I was just taken a back by how delusional that person was who posted about UCL being equivalent to Warwick. That's all. x
Original post by Anonymous
This ^ 👍🏻😄

YESS ! My point exactly.
Don't know who told you UCL is the bees knees, they're, just like Warwick, second tier to Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE.
I suggested the program that MOST FITS what the other poster was alluding to, stop trying to be a smart ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you being so rude? I haven't resorted to calling you names. Just because you are wrong in a situation and I'm pointing it out doesn't mean you resort to calling me names (douche like response and smart ass) I don't appreciate that at all. Didn't Warwick teach you how to argue like an educated intelligent human being? Pitiful. x
Just ignore the while prestige ******** kids on here go on about. They're just insecure 17 year olds who rely on their offer from a top uni to make them feel less insecure. (Some of them haven't even got an offer or applied yet lmao)

Just look at which uni's you can go to (considering your grades), and which will best get you where you want to be in the end. (A job, a specific industry etc)
Scruffjoe? Is he serious?

Guys, ignore him, his argument is so flawed. In his mind, UCL is basically Oxbridge.
Scruffjoe, shut down, UCL is nowhere near Oxbridge, LSE and Imperial, it is on the same level as Warwick (and Bristol, Durham & King's). Their students are the same.
Original post by Anonymous
Scruffjoe? Is he serious?

Guys, ignore him, his argument is so flawed. In his mind, UCL is basically Oxbridge.
Scruffjoe, shut down, UCL is nowhere near Oxbridge, LSE and Imperial, it is on the same level as Warwick (and Bristol, Durham & King's). Their students are the same.

Another Warwick attendee with inflated ego ( or bruised because you didn't get into UCL perhaps?) aww poor soul. Hope this makes you sleep well at night. Tsk tsk. x
Attachment not found

LOOOL.
So, this know it all ScruffyJoe thought Reading was a Russell Group on another post. Most of his points are so flawed. Seriously, don't listen to him, if he doesn't know basic facts how can you trust him to tell you right from wrong? He's actually one of the worst sh*t talkers on here, if he had facts it would've brought out the popcorn. But now it's not even worth splashing dead tomatoes.
You're better off not bothering arguing with this guy honestly, the stuff he comes up with is ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not nearly as ridiculous as yours, weeaboo. Get over it if you got upset you're even *****ing about me to this guy.
Okay bye douche!

Kudos! Pieman is a douche.

Latest

Trending

Trending