The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
How much do you get paid and how many hours?
:lol:

We work from 9-5.30 every weekday and get paid in the millions :biggrin:
Original post by Fox Corner
We work from 9-5.30 every weekday and get paid in the millions :biggrin:

You wish :rofl: - you could have a bigger new house with that sort of cash! (Or are you just modest? :flutter:)
Original post by PugDevil
Well I flew under the radar for a while, but then I sat with a different group of people, such as @Professor Oak... they then bullied me into submission and alas, tea was then made :colone:

I've got my eye on you. I expect a warm mug of tea sitting on my desk Monday morning
Original post by kalclash
I've got my eye on you. I expect a warm mug of tea sitting on my desk Monday morning

That's him told. :lol:

:lol: Maybe if you're lucky!!
Original post by PugDevil

:lol: Maybe if you're lucky!!

Don't miss-quote Bruce Lee
Don't miss-quote Bruce Lee

You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?
:eek:

Well, from my lovely Study Help team special shout-outs to @usycool1 and *@Gingerbread101for being the absolute best section leaders :heart: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Stop it you, you're making me blush :fan:

Who do you like better - me or @Gingerbread101? :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?

You can't leave the fox with the chicken - blood bath
Original post by SeanFM

Take the chicken over first and leave it on side B. sail back and take the grain over to side B, and put the chicken back in the boat. Leave the chicken on side A while you take the fox over to side B. Leave the fox and grain on side B then go and get the chicken last from side A. Sorted!
Original post by usycool1
Stop it you, you're making me blush :fan:

Who do you like better - me or @Gingerbread101? :wink:

:eek: :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Well I haven't met Gingerbread IRL yet and I love hearing your grisly med school stories. But also I love Gingerbread's bullet journal and insta posts!

I can't decide

Original post by SeanFM

You bring the fox with you - for snugs and cuddles

You ask a passerby to bring the chicken and the grain

You ask the passerby not to let the chicken eat the grain
Original post by Alisaurus Cats

Judges?

Spoiler

Original post by Alisaurus Cats

And who is this helpful passerby who just happens to be passing the river? I don't trust him one bit :colonhash:
And who is this helpful passerby who just happens to be passing the river? I don't trust him one bit :colonhash:

There are always trustworthy, helpful passers-by in these scenarios.

If needed, the grain could be used as payment.
:eek: :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Well I haven't met Gingerbread IRL yet and I love hearing your grisly med school stories. But also I love Gingerbread's bullet journal and insta posts!

I can't decide

Do I get extra points for not making you decide between us? :flutter:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Do I get extra points for not making you decide between us? :flutter:

Definitely :biggrin:
Definitely :biggrin:

:shock:

*calls Usy's union*
Heres a question:

@Fox Corner How did you manage to become so amazing?
Youre so helpful and have helped me way more than the others tbh.
Youre just amazing! :biggrin:

Shoutout to @nadywack too!

Latest