gd luck :colonhash:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Back where we left off
Help you take your dress off
I've been by myself remembering you
Your body hurts me
Loopin' 'round like CCTV
In all this bitterness you stay so sweet
Those lyrics are kinda trash, like Loopin round like CCTV, fair enough he's good looking has a nice voice but his lyrics........:nah:
Original post by hamza772000
gd luck :colonhash:

:colonhash: with what?
Those lyrics are kinda trash, like Loopin round like CCTV, fair enough he's good looking has a nice voice but his lyrics........:nah:

He didnt write the lyrics. :no:Snakehips did. He just sang them with his sexy voice :colondollar: and looked hot while doing it :colondollar:
:colonhash: with what?

He didnt write the lyrics. :no:Snakehips did. He just sang them with his sexy voice :colondollar: and looked hot while doing it :colondollar:
cool :colonhash:

btw, look at this.
cool :colonhash:

btw, look at this.

When i saw the name eminem i rolled my eyes. Well do you believe it?
When i saw the name eminem i rolled my eyes. Well do you believe it?
It's true, he sent her gifts, like signed Cd's, albums etc. after he found out, ofc it's true!
It's true, he sent her gifts, like signed Cd's, albums etc. after he found out, ofc it's true!

Yes i believe the gift part. However i do think the story exaggerated. The music probably stimulated her mind. She was already alive however unresponsive, cause she is in a coma. The title 'young girl brought back to life' is misleading, cause she wasnt technically dead.

I always knew eminem was a good person, he just had a hard life.
Yes i believe the gift part. However i do think the story exaggerated. The music probably stimulated her mind. She was already alive however unresponsive, cause she is in a coma. The title 'young girl brought back to life' is misleading, cause she wasnt technically dead.

I always knew eminem was a good person, he just had a hard life.
Yeah, ur right to some extent, brought back to life means that if she hadn't listened to that she'd have died! Even though "saved her life" would be a better term, brought back to life is still somewhat applicable, only SOMEWHAT :smile:
Yeah, ur right to some extent, brought back to life means that if she hadn't listened to that she'd have died! Even though "saved her life" would be a better term, brought back to life is still somewhat applicable, only SOMEWHAT :smile:

:colonhash: where did you find this story?
:colonhash: where did you find this story?
I watched this video called "107 facts about Eminem" This was one of the facts so I did some research, because as soon as I first heard it, I got goosebumps....:redface: This is amazing :yes:
Original post by spotify95
How are you this fine afternoon? :smile:

Also, fancy posting in CTAM later? That is going quite slowly now...
'm ok, thank you :h:

Maybe, can't be certain though :redface: sorry :redface:
I watched this video called "107 facts about Eminem" This was one of the facts so I did some research, because as soon as I first heard it, I got goosebumps....:redface: This is amazing :yes:

By mic drop right? There is one on tupac, i never finish watching the videos, cause 23mins is too much:redface:
[video="youtube;m_-wfebbLRA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-wfebbLRA[/video]
By mic drop right? There is one on tupac, i never finish watching the videos, cause 23mins is too much:redface:
[video="youtube;m_-wfebbLRA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-wfebbLRA[/video]
Yeah, that's the one :smile:

I wasn't solely focused on the video but yh, it's interesting :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
i like how my PC shows me nothing but darkness
I'm sure its a cool video anyway

Spoiler

Original post by AngryJellyfish
tags. :rip:

It's okay here, don't know what you two on about.
no one likes my videos so they're trying to come up with excuses *bawling*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
It's okay here, don't know what you two on about.

:moon:
'm ok, thank you :h:

Maybe, can't be certain though :redface: sorry :redface:

Heya :smile: It's good to hear you're ok - I'm ok too, just doing a tidy-up/sort out ready for our garage sale on Aug 27th :smile:

Don't worry if you can't, but I know you used to post there, so if you could add a couple, it'd be good :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

:moon:

Yeah I just saw that as well, youtube video wasn't showing at all...

Btw, what does it mean on the screenshot by "community record notes"? Is that just a mod only thing for each person, or is it a post tip or anything else? Just that I've never seen that before...

Latest