The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Always been called fat/ugly, been excluded- now the bullies keep messaging me on fb asking "to talk" and for my sc mwahahah go away :colonhash:
I got called hairy Mary a tonne of times, one boy said I was too ugly to be a girl, this other boy would call me anorexic every day just because I was underweight, this other boy would point and laugh at my 'moustache' and call me miss moustache. This was all on primary school, funny when I went to an all girls secondary school, all of these insults stopped. God boys can be so mean
Original post by davidguettafan
What kind of religious bullying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school was non religious but the teaching assistant for year 5 and 6 was she always picked on me, At lunch she would constantly tell me to be quiet even though I was not speaking or during lesson tell me to be quiet when No one at all was talking, she constantly would not help me. she once tore up a piece of my work for no apparent reason telling me to do it again.

Once we had a inspector in and I was chosen to present to him and since we were doing ww2 I was reading out some poems. afterwards when she was talking to him she said I was terribly disruptive and was always fighting and told lies about me. then when the inspector went to my teacher she was like Oh X is a great student is always works hard. only good things.

But one I could remember the worst was during a Re lesson that we had like once every few months my teacher asked people to put up our hands and tell the class what we belive about God. I said I do not think he is real and I am not a christian, For the next 5 lunchtimes she sent me outside on my own to sit telling me I shouldnt speak like that to god. She also put my name in the detention book For swearing and fighting. So i decided to go to the Headmistress and complain with about 4 other students that constantly witnessed me getting harassed by her.
Nothing ever happened but I still hate her.

She was also very sexist, she liked to segregate the boys and girls at lunchtime and we were not allowed to speak to the girls, but In the end I did because I was fed up with her so she kept giving me detentions but I told the headmistress and she agreed it was stupid.
Original post by AperfectBalance
My school was non religious but the teaching assistant for year 5 and 6 was she always picked on me, At lunch she would constantly tell me to be quiet even though I was not speaking or during lesson tell me to be quiet when No one at all was talking, she constantly would not help me. she once tore up a piece of my work for no apparent reason telling me to do it again.

Once we had a inspector in and I was chosen to present to him and since we were doing ww2 I was reading out some poems. afterwards when she was talking to him she said I was terribly disruptive and was always fighting and told lies about me. then when the inspector went to my teacher she was like Oh X is a great student is always works hard. only good things.

But one I could remember the worst was during a Re lesson that we had like once every few months my teacher asked people to put up our hands and tell the class what we belive about God. I said I do not think he is real and I am not a christian, For the next 5 lunchtimes she sent me outside on my own to sit telling me I shouldnt speak like that to god. She also put my name in the detention book For swearing and fighting. So i decided to go to the Headmistress and complain with about 4 other students that constantly witnessed me getting harassed by her.
Nothing ever happened but I still hate her.

She was also very sexist, she liked to segregate the boys and girls at lunchtime and we were not allowed to speak to the girls, but In the end I did because I was fed up with her so she kept giving me detentions but I told the headmistress and she agreed it was stupid.

That's terrible :frown:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I got called hairy Mary a tonne of times, one boy said I was too ugly to be a girl, this other boy would call me anorexic every day just because I was underweight, this other boy would point and laugh at my 'moustache' and call me miss moustache. This was all on primary school, funny when I went to an all girls secondary school, all of these insults stopped. God boys can be so mean

Do you think boys are meaner than girls? I thought girls can be bad too ...
I moved home when I was around 11 years old. I was quite a naive/innocent child, and as such I became an easy target for my new peers. I found myself quite often secluded from everyone else.

Secondary school was better in a sense that I made friends, but the bullying got worse. I was abused both verbally and physically, and little was done to help me (though in the defense of the adults around me, I quite often suffered in silence).
Original post by davidguettafan
Do you think boys are meaner than girls? I thought girls can be bad too ...

I've heard that they can, and I'm sure they can if they want to be. However in all 7 years I spent in a girls only school, I didn't receive the nasty comments i received from boys in primary school
😞😶
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I've heard that they can, and I'm sure they can if they want to be. However in all 7 years I spent in a girls only school, I didn't receive the nasty comments i received from boys in primary school

Yeah my bullying was mostly from boys

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing hell mate, I understand being bullied must have been hard to deal with but how many threads about you being bullied now??

I was never bullied. I had people give me crap and I got into fights over it, but bullies only target people they know aren't gonna fight back.
Original post by WoodyMKC
****ing hell mate, I understand being bullied must have been hard to deal with but how many threads about you being bullied now??

I was never bullied. I had people give me crap and I got into fights over it, but bullies only target people they know aren't gonna fight back.

this
lots of verbal for something like 6 yrs

yes i am a very emotionally challenged person as a result

eh
Verbal and physical from not only girls but males also

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Girls were basically *****es in year 10 and they use to hit the boys like they owned the place. And the boys couldn't hit them and the teachers wouldn't say anything. Basically they were rude and the teachers were stupid. Basically girls are annoying and boys are the target of opression nowadays.
I'm still straight:wink: dw
I never had physical bullying thank god for making me physically capable of destroying any one that does me wrong. But i did get my fair share of verbal abuse from these uneducated, low class pricks at high school during year 7-8 mostly just about my ethnicity but its ok cause i beat them up one day at secondary school and they also ended up doing BTEC's so its calm. Anyone who is getting bullied should stand up for themselves otherwise its going to continue.
Original post by Saba XD
I was verbally bullied. But, some girls used to throw balled up papers at me. And, teacher didn't even say anything to them. Once, a girl threw a full bottle of water from across the room right at my head. Again, the teacher didn't say anything. :/

If I was there in your classroom I would beat the crap out of them. No one likes a bully, especially a cowardly one.
From year 8 to the end of secondary school I was bullied and I know exactly why, those days still haunt me today, I have a head full of bad memories. There was this one boy called Louis Joesph, this boy had issues from the moment he entered this world, his father (from what I can make out) was a piece of **** of a human being, if you can even call him human, his face was covered in tattoos and from what Louis told me was involved in petty, small time criminal activity, a thug nothing more. Me and Louis were originally on good terms, I had no problems with him and he had no problems with me, you could even go as far to say we occasionally had a laugh, but one day that all changed... Looking back on it now I know exactly why - peer acceptance. I was in a low level class, for the retards and **** ups if you will. You might be thinking why someone like me ended up there? Reason being I pretty much gave up on education by the time i reached secondary school, because my mum left me and it was just me and my dad, teachers didn't particularly like me, there was this one Canadian French teacher, Miss Vozlo (don't now the spelling) had a vendetta against me from the start, she had two kids she couldn't control herself at home, so she took her frustration of being a bad parent out on me. This ultimately effected my mathematics performance and through association with Miss Vozlo to maths, I have despised the subject to this very day. It also effected my self confidence, both in character and academic confidence through to the end of my school life. But anyway back to the main subject.

The bulling I was subjected to was both verbal initially, then physical when they realised I gave up on life. They would fabricate lies about me, rumours and then, it being a school, would spread in no time. Insults such as masterbating on made up pets, calling you an ugly gay (I'm straight as hell) and insults on physical appearance. When they got bored with that after a few months, they upped the ante to a more physical approach. They pushed me once when I was arguing with one of the people from the low level class we was all in (they didn't like me because I was the only smart person in there), next thing I know I've been knocked to the floor, after another one of the main bullies (my classroom) run tackled me. Another incident was at lunch time Louis walked up to me and asked me to "smell this, what does it smell like?" (It was a bottle of piss). I stood there for a second, looking at them all just standing there. And I just lost it. As Louis turned his back and walked back to them, I started running towards him, he turned his head back at me and I punched him hard in the middle of the face, then again, and again, and so forth. Louis fell to the ground after the first 7 punches to the face, then I began to kick him like a man possessed. As it so happened there was a boy in year 11 who happened to be walking past with a teacher. He tried to pull me off Louis, but he couldn't get me off, it took 3 people to pull me off of him, as I was in a vicious rage. As I was pulled away the whole playground fell silent, people looked horrified at what they just seen. I looked back at Louis and he was laying limp on the ground, absolutely covered in blood. He also wore glasses and the lenses where apparently broken to pieces. I was dragged away from the scene apparently as I was told "shouting like a madman", hurling insults at the shocked bullies having witnessed what they just saw.

The next day I was put in inclusion and the entire school was abuzz with news of what happened yesterday. After that I never saw Louis again, but from what I was told, he is now partially blind in one eye. After that the rest of the bullies never bothered me again and all of a sudden I became a ladies man rather quickly. :colone: People also became rather scared of me too. That fateful day changed the very being I was, it transformed me into a different person, like I was reborn!

My school experience was a source of great sorrow for me and continues to be a source of bad memories for me to this day. I was a tortured soul and what happened to me, during my time in secondary school made me the person I am today. I now find myself to be very courageous, manly and a strong moral compass against nasty people, I also find that I never take crap from no one now and I never backdown from a douche. Whereas I was out of shape in school, I am now in extremely good shape, very fit and have a toned and defined body. I used to be afraid of chatting up girls but now I love it. I am looking towards joining the armed forces potentially, as this is the person I have no become. I disciplined, fit, intelligent and morally upright person

Thank you for reading my story and I hope it can help some of you! Always believe in yourself and never take crap from a bully, you will love yourself for it! :smile:
I didn't get bullied at all, and everyone loved me!!
Original post by Harold Godwinson
From year 8 to the end of secondary school I was bullied and I know exactly why, those days still haunt me today, I have a head full of bad memories. There was this one boy called Louis Joesph, this boy had issues from the moment he entered this world, his father (from what I can make out) was a piece of **** of a human being, if you can even call him human, his face was covered in tattoos and from what Louis told me was involved in petty, small time criminal activity, a thug nothing more. Me and Louis were originally on good terms, I had no problems with him and he had no problems with me, you could even go as far to say we occasionally had a laugh, but one day that all changed... Looking back on it now I know exactly why - peer acceptance. I was in a low level class, for the retards and **** ups if you will. You might be thinking why someone like me ended up there? Reason being I pretty much gave up on education by the time i reached secondary school, because my mum left me and it was just me and my dad, teachers didn't particularly like me, there was this one Canadian French teacher, Miss Vozlo (don't now the spelling) had a vendetta against me from the start, she had two kids she couldn't control herself at home, so she took her frustration of being a bad parent out on me. This ultimately effected my mathematics performance and through association with Miss Vozlo to maths, I have despised the subject to this very day. It also effected my self confidence, both in character and academic confidence through to the end of my school life. But anyway back to the main subject.

The bulling I was subjected to was both verbal initially, then physical when they realised I gave up on life. They would fabricate lies about me, rumours and then, it being a school, would spread in no time. Insults such as masterbating on made up pets, calling you an ugly gay (I'm straight as hell) and insults on physical appearance. When they got bored with that after a few months, they upped the ante to a more physical approach. They pushed me once when I was arguing with one of the people from the low level class we was all in (they didn't like me because I was the only smart person in there), next thing I know I've been knocked to the floor, after another one of the main bullies (my classroom) run tackled me. Another incident was at lunch time Louis walked up to me and asked me to "smell this, what does it smell like?" (It was a bottle of piss). I stood there for a second, looking at them all just standing there. And I just lost it. As Louis turned his back and walked back to them, I started running towards him, he turned his head back at me and I punched him hard in the middle of the face, then again, and again, and so forth. Louis fell to the ground after the first 7 punches to the face, then I began to kick him like a man possessed. As it so happened there was a boy in year 11 who happened to be walking past with a teacher. He tried to pull me off Louis, but he couldn't get me off, it took 3 people to pull me off of him, as I was in a vicious rage. As I was pulled away the whole playground fell silent, people looked horrified at what they just seen. I looked back at Louis and he was laying limp on the ground, absolutely covered in blood. He also wore glasses and the lenses where apparently broken to pieces. I was dragged away from the scene apparently as I was told "shouting like a madman", hurling insults at the shocked bullies having witnessed what they just saw.

The next day I was put in inclusion and the entire school was abuzz with news of what happened yesterday. After that I never saw Louis again, but from what I was told, he is now partially blind in one eye. After that the rest of the bullies never bothered me again and all of a sudden I became a ladies man rather quickly. :colone: People also became rather scared of me too. That fateful day changed the very being I was, it transformed me into a different person, like I was reborn!

My school experience was a source of great sorrow for me and continues to be a source of bad memories for me to this day. I was a tortured soul and what happened to me, during my time in secondary school made me the person I am today. I now find myself to be very courageous, manly and a strong moral compass against nasty people, I also find that I never take crap from no one now and I never backdown from a douche. Whereas I was out of shape in school, I am now in extremely good shape, very fit and have a toned and defined body. I used to be afraid of chatting up girls but now I love it. I am looking towards joining the armed forces potentially, as this is the person I have no become. I disciplined, fit, intelligent and morally upright person

Thank you for reading my story and I hope it can help some of you! Always believe in yourself and never take crap from a bully, you will love yourself for it! :smile:

Poor guy lool
I did get some slight bullying from 2 girls in the year above me when i was in year 3 (id gone up from infant to junior school). Luckily it was quickly sorted by my teacher though.

Latest