The Student Room Group

Which of these 'minor' parties would you vote for?

Poll

Which of these 'minor' political parties would you vote for?

As well as the well-known parties such as the Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats are a multitude of minor ones as well. If you had to vote for one of these 'minor' parties, which one would you vote for?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Libertarians. I have no idea what the other parties are but I assume they're a mix of neo nazis and daily worker reading nutjobs?
Original post by richpanda
Libertarians. I have no idea what the other parties are but I assume they're a mix of neo nazis and daily worker reading nutjobs?

The BNP are neo nazis but the rest of them are just other types of small parties.
Original post by Quamquam123
As well as the well-known parties such as the Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats are a multitude of minor ones as well. If you had to vote for one of these 'minor' parties, which one would you vote for?

The only one I've heard of is the BNP and whilst I agree with a minority of their policies I would never vote for them. What are the others all about?
The BNP are neo nazis but the rest of them are just other types of small parties.

Mostly one shade or another of rabid lefty or just general nutjob, there is a reason nobody knows who they are.
Original post by richpanda

The Co-operative Party are affiliated to Labour, about 25 or so MP's stand for The Labour and Co-operative Party as opposed to just Labour.

TUSC are your Daily Worker nutters and Respect aren't too far behind them.
Original post by Jammy Duel
Mostly one shade or another of rabid lefty or just general nutjob, there is a reason nobody knows who they are.

I would say they have a niche target membership but I wouldn't say they're all extreme.
Libertarians probably.
Reply 8
BNP do not look too bad
Reply 9
Futurist party is mostly concerned about science and I think scientific communties should be represented in the parliament .
Actually liberal parties are just liberals.Green parties are liberal and green. Science parties are not only rational and scientific but also liberal and green , so for me it's the best combination .
Where's the Monster Raving Loony Party in this (Who are probably not as loony as the Labour party)...
Original post by AlexS101
Where's the Monster Raving Loony Party in this (Who are probably not as loony as the Labour party)...

They're well known and don't even pretend to be serious, unlike most parties that at least try to pretend to be serious ; either way, well known.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Liberal Democrats.
Original post by similarBlank
The Liberal Democrats.

PRSOM :biggrin:
Who are the borders party? Never heard of them.
PRSOM :biggrin:

I would say Labour, but I'd probably be executed by IS first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
BNP
Reply 18
Libertarians are very popular, seems like there is a space that could be filled in the political spectrum that might get support.

Isn't the Co-Operative Party merged with the Labour Party?
Reply 19
Original post by The_Opinion

It's a local government party in Scotland that have two councillors on the Scottish Borders Council. They promote regionalism.

www.bordersparty.org.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending