The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheYearNiner
Poor guy lool

Don't worry about him, the ******** had it coming.
Really sorry to hear what you guys have all been through, it couldn't of been easy.
During lunch break they would call me aside and say rude things and mock me. Whenever I would walk down the corridors they would throw things at me and then pretend like they didn't do anything. Outside school they would tell people that I am a s*** and who**. I lost so many friends. Then they started entering my class and bothering me during free periods. They always seemed to have time for me. If I tried to reply back, they would pull me by my collar. :frown:
Original post by TheYearNiner
I didn't get bullied at all, and everyone loved me!!

Can i bully you now? lol
Original post by SayoniRoy
During lunch break they would call me aside and say rude things and mock me. Whenever I would walk down the corridors they would throw things at me and then pretend like they didn't do anything. Outside school they would tell people that I am a s*** and who**. I lost so many friends. Then they started entering my class and bothering me during free periods. They always seemed to have time for me. If I tried to reply back, they would pull me by my collar. :frown:

How did you have free period in high school?
Original post by jayeshforce1
How did you have free period in high school?

Teachers would be absent
Original post by OGGUS
Girls were basically *****es in year 10 and they use to hit the boys like they owned the place. And the boys couldn't hit them and the teachers wouldn't say anything. Basically they were rude and the teachers were stupid. Basically girls are annoying and boys are the target of opression nowadays.
I'm still straight:wink: dw

the boys in your school are a bunch of p*****
Reply 87
Original post by Hashtosh302
the boys in your school are a bunch of p*****

It was a white school....
Original post by OGGUS
It was a white school....

lol so, whats that meant to mean? there p**** regardless
Original post by Harold Godwinson
If I was there in your classroom I would beat the crap out of them. No one likes a bully, especially a cowardly one.

But, I never understood why they hated me so much. They even said to me once that even though you are pretty, still doesn't mean that we like you. :frown:
Mostly people made fun of how good looking I was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Had been verbally bullied but I didn't give a f**k and didn't have much of a reaction so it never lasted for long.
Original post by davidguettafan
I had loads and a mix of physical and verbal bullying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Verbal and cyber for 3 years, made life hell
Original post by Saba XD
But, I never understood why they hated me so much. They even said to me once that even though you are pretty, still doesn't mean that we like you. :frown:

I never understood my bullies either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD

I never understood my bullies either. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD

They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not.
Original post by davidguettafan
I never understood my bullies either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Original post by Harold Godwinson
They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not.

But, everyone took their side regardless. I hated high school. :frown:
In my old part time job, this 50 year old woman, yes 50 year old woman used to have a go at me and yell at me for messing up on the till and getting a customers request wrong, when I had only been working there for a month and had been given very little till experience. Then her other friend who also worked with us who was like 40 would bi**h about me in the back kitchen then the 40 year old one would be nice to my face and act like nothing was wrong when I knew she talked about me behind my back.
I just want to point out I was 18 years old. Anyway regardless I told the manager and the recruitment manager as well and they had the 50 year old moved to another section in the shop but I left soon after anyway to go to uni
Physical and verbal abuse.

Boys, especially cocky ones tend to like to call other boys they don't like derogatory things, such as "gay", which is one of many words I have been called (even though I'm not gay). I've gotten into multiple fights because of this, actually I got suspended because I got into a fight but that was all Year 7-9 and my Head of Year said it won't count or go on my permanent record. So I used my Year 10 year to clean up my act and just try to ignore these people, by the end of the year most of them grew up and I actually get on with them, no fights in that year too. :smile:

I'm going into Year 11 this September and I think by then most people start to mature and grow out of it.

Bullying is really childish, it won't stay in them for long, they will soon realise how stupid they have been and change their attitude towards others. Don't be discouraged people! :biggrin: