The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EricPiphany
'Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.'

how is math
Leave emptying the contents of your stomach until freshers, supposedly they have a catalyst for that going around.

Good idea, I heard alcohol is a potent catalyst indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.'

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them."
Original post by drandy76
Good idea, I heard alcohol is a potent catalyst indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Catalyst-Something that speeds up a reaction without being prt of some yield stuff.
How did i get a D in chemistry AS. I should literally be accepted rn for remembering that.
Im basically that boyle geeza from gas stuff.
Original post by physicsmaths
Catalyst-Something that speeds up a reaction without being prt of some yield stuff.
How did i get a D in chemistry AS. I should literally be accepted rn for remembering that.

Chemistry is really cool.
Original post by physicsmaths

Sure, let's go with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
Sure, let's go with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bangin

Posted from TSR Mobile

your mum
Original post by Insight314
your mum

Not bad. Your learning.
Just like that move I showed your mum yesterday after that call from your school.
LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what's the meaning of life
Where can I find the 2016 question papers for OCR Physics and Chemistry? Wanna get ready for when the grade boundaries are released in like 6-14 hours.
Where can I find the 2016 question papers for OCR Physics and Chemistry? Wanna get ready for when the grade boundaries are released in like 6-14 hours.

Ur revising papers u already done for grade boundaries.
Typikal insight
Bluddy typikal

Posted from TSR Mobile

F325: http://imgur.com/a/Bxzds (ignore the answers written in, many of these are wrong)

Hoping to have the F324 paper later this evening as well.
Original post by Forecast
F325: http://imgur.com/a/Bxzds (ignore the answers written in, many of these are wrong)

Hoping to have the F324 paper later this evening as well.

Whoah, thanks fam
Share the F324 paper when you can as well
did you do OCR Physics as well?
also, do you have AS Chemistry; that is, F321 and F322?

Gonna try that if I miss my offer.
how is math

Fine without me, or so I hear. Actually, I just found out what a ring is, so not too bad...
Fine without me, or so I hear. Actually, I just found out what a ring is, so not too bad...

Took a liking of abstract algebra, eh? I've got some exercises on rings, field theory and galois theory if you want.
Took a liking of abstract algebra, eh? I've got some exercises on rings, field theory and galois theory if you want.

I just found out what it is, and you're offering exercises... I need some time to get over the news...
I just found out what it is, and you're offering exercises... I need some time to get over the news...

sorry m8, chill
I just thought 'just found out' meant you were into rings
just trying to help m8

Go on mate send it thru.
Might aswell look at some mathematics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending