Ohhh, well that's no good
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Spoiler

:wink:
No not at all! Damn hoover!
Original post by CoolCavy
like a piece of ice. :cube:

ur fine as long as you've got the snow covering you, you are safe and hidden and quite warm under there (snow is a very good insulator :fyi:)

but then the snow starts to shrink away and the barrier that you keep up goes away along with it.

It exposes the ice underneath that is there all the time but what no-one sees.

The ice starts to melt :cry:

But then the ice stops melting and it begins to snow.

I really do hope you feel better soon. I know that doesnt help but it just shows you have support from us all! We're all here for you and will fight this with you!
This will be the biggest victory of them all Cavy! You can do it!

And btw, i may now have a slight obsession with Guinea Pigs because of you! Its a good thing btw! Theyre soooo cute!
I feel tired but energetic somehow!
Ive got so much craziness stored up and i just need someone (irl) i can share it with!

Also got asked if i had a gf earlier :cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

:wink:
No not at all! Damn hoover!

Spoiler

Haha, indeed!
Mother and I got the train into town today. It was very hot and busy. I just needed to buy some essentials from the clothes shops and my mum needed a new kettle from John Lewis.

Also, yesterday at work I served these two lads. I served them last week too. And one of them I totally fancied (he was practically the blonde guy in my dream the other day) because he seemed very confident and nice and a bit older than me and a bit chubby and dressed in a smart shirt and trousers... until he mentioned his girlfriend:cry2: Then I was like .... bong.:dong: Disappointed cos he was so friendly!

One thing I lament about going to Lancaster is that it's a student town and I don't want to date a student. Maybe if I'd gone to York or Leeds I would've been able to meet some young girlfriendless professionals looking for a wife:moon:

Forever alone:nopity:
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Haha, indeed!

Spoiler

Useless thing that was!
Like ****, absolute ****.

My best friend is upset with me over something which I think is a little silly, and I've tried to talk to her about it but she didn't seem to even acknowledge my huge apology. Anyway, so she isn't speaking to me. And I have no idea if I should make another effort to talk and apologise, or wait until she does.

I'm really ill and had to go to hospital over something embarrassing but potentially, if it hadn't been checked out, could've been mistaken for a symptom of cancer

And I'm so worried over results day, because I think I've messed up, I'm struggling to eat properly ANYWAY

So **** my life :frown:
Ive got so much craziness stored up and i just need someone (irl) i can share it with!

Didn't see this earlier - oooh did someone say "craziness"? :ahee:
Ohh irl, well OK then :tongue:

Aww :hugs:

Spoiler

Useless thing that was!

Spoiler

Sure does sound like it!
Original post by SteamboatMickey

My best friend is upset with me over something which I think is a little silly, and I've tried to talk to her about it but she didn't seem to even acknowledge my huge apology. Anyway, so she isn't speaking to me. And I have no idea if I should make another effort to talk and apologise, or wait until she does.

I'm really ill and had to go to hospital over something embarrassing but potentially, if it hadn't been checked out, could've been mistaken for a symptom of cancer

And I'm so worried over results day, because I think I've messed up, I'm struggling to eat properly ANYWAY

Sorry to hear this, and that it's all happening at this time of year. Here if you need :hugs:
damnit another headache :colonhash:
f u head
I'm worried I'll get anther migraine tomorrow due to the stress of the night before results
I had one this time last year for GCSEs and urgh I was so ill :frown:fingers crossed it won't happen
anyway imma opt for ibuprofen in t- 20 seconds :erm:

:frown: :ahee: i like energeticness :five:
BRING IT FREEZA :colone:
:console: tbf it could be that they wanna be ure gf and were checking to see if u were taken already? :holmes:

Spoiler

Sorry to hear this, and that it's all happening at this time of year. Here if you need :hugs:

Yeah, this time of the year doesn't seem to like me very much :redface:

Thank you for your kindness! :jumphug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
damnit another headache :colonhash:
f u head
I'm worried I'll get anther migraine tomorrow due to the stress of the night before results
I had one this time last year for GCSEs and urgh I was so ill :frown:fingers crossed it won't happen
anyway imma opt for ibuprofen in t- 20 seconds :erm:

:frown: :ahee: i like energeticness :five:
BRING IT FREEZA :colone:
:console: tbf it could be that they wanna be ure gf and were checking to see if u were taken already? :holmes:

Spoiler

Damn headaches! Use some ice!
Im sure youll be fine!
Im here if you want someone to to talk to during tomorrow night (or whenever in fact!)

Tired energy FTW!! :woo: :jive:
Hehe! WOOWOO!
They were male Cheese...
But yeah i made a new friend :biggrin: With that guy tbh haha :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah, this time of the year doesn't seem to like me very much :redface:

Thank you for your kindness! :jumphug:

Yeah, but hopefully that means that once it ends, it will be much better for you :smile:

No worries! :smile:
Yeah, but hopefully that means that once it ends, it will be much better for you :smile:

No worries! :smile:

I hope so :frown: I wish I knew what to do with my best friend-situation. I wish she would just send me a link to a stupid youtube video to show me she's not upset anymore and we could let go of it...
I hope so :frown: I wish I knew what to do with my best friend-situation. I wish she would just send me a link to a stupid youtube video to show me she's not upset anymore and we could let go of it...

I am sure it will get better at some point :yep:
Maybe give her a bit of time to think things through, but definitely try to resolve things afterwards. It's just a test of your friendship, it's difficulties like these that eventually show how strong the relationship is :wink:
I am sure it will get better at some point :yep:
Maybe give her a bit of time to think things through, but definitely try to resolve things afterwards. It's just a test of your friendship, it's difficulties like these that eventually show how strong the relationship is :wink:

Very true! :colondollar:

How long are you meant to leave someone to think things through, without seeming like you don't want anything to do with them/just seeming rude or something? :s-smilie:
Very true! :colondollar:

How long are you meant to leave someone to think things through, without seeming like you don't want anything to do with them/just seeming rude or something? :s-smilie:

That's where the difficulty comes in :dontknow: I guess you just have to make a judgement based on who your friend is, their personality, how bad of a situation it is, for example. I can't really help you with the timing I'm afraid :redface:
That's where the difficulty comes in :dontknow: I guess you just have to make a judgement based on who your friend is, their personality, how bad of a situation it is, for example. I can't really help you with the timing I'm afraid :redface:

True, I just have no idea myself. :frown: Guess I'll have to see how things go

Thanks for being such a kind person :five:

Sorry to hear your feeling like that, :hugs:Awhh I'm here if you ever wanaa talk πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm kinda lonely me self to be fair so yh πŸ˜‚ But be happy! Let them bad feelings out πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’š
True, I just have no idea myself. :frown: Guess I'll have to see how things go

Thanks for being such a kind person :five:

Yeah, just remember you're not alone with this :smile:

Aw, no worries! :h:

Latest