The Student Room Group

Good Luck Y'all

Well.
Who knows why i am writing this :holmes: possibly cos omegawd i might acc be a half decent person (who knew?! :eek:) and i want to wish you all the best of luck :smile:
given that i joined on results day last year and was debating whether to mark this (arguably happy??? lol no) occasion with something being the good little TSR Citizen that i am :angelblush: i decided to dedicate the occasion to wish you all well given that A level results day is Thursday (lmfao :hide:) and im not around tomorrow :iiam:
so lemme just take a moment to reflect on this past year (ikr hold on for this emotional ride :cry2:) this is the moment bear appears at tells me he has been on here since it's creation :emo:
ok one would hope im slightly less annoying than before but who acc knows :nuts: think ik more about ermm stuff now than before, im slightly more savvy and can tell who is being toxic :kiss:
that year went fast ngl :hmmmm2: and stuff happened in it, but the point is we are all still here :pwnd: perhaps slightly worse off but that is something to celebrate is it not? :cheers:
everytime u thought you wouldn't be sat here you are still here so that should give you all some kinda hope for the future amiright? (yes i am bc i am :smartass:)
ok ok so i hate the circlejerks (mostly cos i have fewer ppl to circle jerk cos everyone is gone :tumble:
Rip:

Spoiler

)

However i wish to take this opportunity to Wish all of the TSR community (except the trolls they can kindly **** off :h:) a good and stress free results day :yep:

especially to the following who have made this year acc ok in some sort of way:

*prepare the cringe* :nopity:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good luck to everyone :smile: and haters piss off cba for ur crap :goaway:

will probably materialise again and hopefully won't be here next year

so for now enjoy results day :wavey:
(edited 7 years ago)
You absolute babe.

I'm pretty calm at the moment, I'll be crying in the early hours of the 18th :lol:.
@CoolCavy that's kind of you to wish everybody! Well, I also wish you the very best of luck for your results too - I'm sure you've smashed them and I hope you get grades that you've been hoping for

Many wishes, tat
Top band smiley usage. :rofl:
ur white avatar picture is unsettling i keep thinking something is going to load :cry2:

thank you buttercup :hugs:
Reply 5
Awwhhhh Cavy :''))) you were literally my first friend on TSR awh thank you <3 good luck to you too I know you've done well because I saw how hard you worked and you'll be fine i'm sure and deserve all the top grades :biggrin:
<333 :kissing2: :hugs:
This is a lovely post Cavy!
What a lovely young lady you are!
I'm sure your results day will be magnificent too! I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure you've aced your exams and got the best grades achievable!

I don't get my results until September :cry2:
But yes you have a great day and a great rest of the year!
You're too amazing to be feeling down!
:jumphug:
Reply 7
Awww thank you!!!

Good luck for results day too, let's hope we both do great!!
Thank you, good luck to you too. :h:
Reply 9
That was really awkward to read but GoodLuck!
My eyes hurt
image.jpeg
Thank you babe :h: good luck to you too:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by CoolCavy
Well.
Who knows why i am writing this :holmes: possibly cos omegawd i might acc be a half decent person (who knew?! :eek:) and i want to wish you all the best of luck :smile:
given that i joined on results day last year and was debating whether to mark this (arguably happy??? lol no) occasion with something being the good little TSR Citizen that i am :angelblush: i decided to dedicate the occasion to wish you all well given that A level results day is Thursday (lmfao :hide:) and im not around tomorrow :iiam:
so lemme just take a moment to reflect on this past year (ikr hold on for this emotional ride :cry2:) this is the moment bear appears at tells me he has been on here since it's creation :emo:
ok one would hope im slightly less annoying than before but who acc knows :nuts: think ik more about ermm stuff now than before, im slightly more savvy and can tell who is being toxic :kiss:
that year went fast ngl :hmmmm2: and stuff happened in it, but the point is we are all still here :pwnd: perhaps slightly worse off but that is something to celebrate is it not? :cheers:
everytime u thought you wouldn't be sat here you are still here so that should give you all some kinda hope for the future amiright? (yes i am bc i am :smartass:)
ok ok so i hate the circlejerks (mostly cos i have fewer ppl to circle jerk cos everyone is gone :tumble:
Rip:

Spoiler

)

However i wish to take this opportunity to Wish all of the TSR community (except the trolls they can kindly **** off :h:) a good and stress free results day :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do you know the code of all these emojis or do you have to search for them in the list?
Original post by CoolCavy
Well.
Rip:

Spoiler

)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cavy U wanted to PM you but dont seem able. have you closed the account?
Send me an e-mail address and I can mail it you. Was a bit last minute, Nothing bad, youd like it.

Quick Reply

Latest