The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Last year WJEC released grade boundaries on the 12th few minutes past midnight 0:20?

P.S. greeted me with the highest grade boundaries so far haha.

It would be nice if they were published at midnight again :smile:
6 hours until maths grade boundaries :colonhash:
I get my results at 6.00AM on Thursday. So basically Wednesday is results day for me.

One more day.

I'm pretty sure i missed my firm and my insurance.
Original post by victoria98
Edexcel C4 was 69 for an A (72 for an A*) in January 2011. I think that paper was easier than ours though. I hope they aren't that high :s-smilie: (need that A*)

Thats not accurate as it was a January paper, june papers everyone in the country takes who does maths and the highest its ever been is 63 for an A (june 2012)
Original post by HassanAftab
Hello PQ,
Do you advise that I should call up my insurance tomorrow? (I have received my results since i sat for cie board and am waiting for the decision) I know my firm will reject me but prolly my insurance can take me (since I missed by one grade)
What do you say? Should I call them and ask about the decision?

Wait and see what Track says.

You don't know that your firm will reject you.
is anyone here a teacher or have access to examiner reports?
Did anyone else just get another clearing email from UCAS?

Is this a sign...?
Who did the AQA M1 exam? I am annoyed a at the 10 marker they put at the end of the exam. Didn't lose all the marks on the question but still :s-smilie:
Original post by Intricate

Is this a sign...?

It's just marketing spam - they make money from those emails https://www.ucasmedia.com/

80p per email: http://ucasmediacom8bwlufipiv.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/sites/default/files/1081061_education_media_pack_2015.pdf
(edited 7 years ago)
Hmmm i can't seemto log in to track.
It says 'one or more details are incorrect'.
I'm 100% sure they are right.
I even changed my password and its still wont work.

Is this normal, as its close to results day.
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Thought I'd try and get to sleep at 1:30 last night.

Ended up having a small panic attack and had to just sit up and watch Youtube on my phone until 3am.

These next two days are gonna be the death of me.

I sat there until 3:30 watching results day videos on YouTube, eventually slept and had a dream about getting a B in my maths resit again I am not coping*
Original post by Intricate

Is this a sign...?

No ! Ucas said on twitter that everyone has got that email about clearing and telegraph first year uni etc its generic
@PQ

Does anyone know if grades will have been sent to insurance choices by now or does that happen on wednesday
Thanks
Original post by electrahearts
waiting on the grade boundary releases :s-smilie: i have no idea how i've done tbh

Same here. :frown:
Original post by whydoidothis?
Hmmm i can't seemto log in to track.
It says 'one or more details are incorrect'.
I'm 100% sure they are right.
I even changed my password and its still wont work.

Is this normal, as its close to results day.

You should be able to log in.

Try resetting it again and if that doesn't work by tomorrow ring UCAS and get it sorted out before results day :yes:

Original post by suniva
@PQ

Does anyone know if grades will have been sent to insurance choices by now or does that happen on wednesday
Thanks

Your grades got sent to all of your choices at the same time on Friday night.
Jealous at all of you saying Edexcel/WJEC release at midnight, I'm sure I read a few days ago AQA (all my exams are AQA) don't release until 8am :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 5617
Original post by suniva
@PQ

Thanks
all unis you applied to got told your grades Friday.
Original post by patricio_miguel
If you don't get it - reapply. It's better to wait a year than cry for the next 3/4 years lol (don't want to go to my insurance). I'll be reapplying to Oxford myself if I have missed my offer.

Can I ask what the point is in reapplying. Unless you resit, how does it make a difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So edexcel is midnight, AQA is 8am when is OCR

Quick Reply

Latest