The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Is that fair? The option to post anonymously is there for a reason: so that NO ONE is able to recognise the identity of the poster, regardless of status on TSR.

It will not change. :smile: The actual point of the anonymous account is so that standard users won't be able to identify you or make judgements about the user posting anonymously. In that respect, it more than lives up to its purpose. Safeguarding our users is really important and we have to make sure everyone is doing OK. Especially when you think about it like this...

Imagine if someone set out to bully a user via anonymous, calling them horrible things and making them feel bad about themselves. Or any sort of abuse towards someone.... they should be accountable for their actions. If we didn't know who was doing it, then we wouldn't be able to have the anonymous function at all. It just wouldn't work. :yes:
Who's the best cook out of you lot? :holmes:

Followup question: Can they bake a cake for everyone? :beard:
- Have you been to IKEA? What was your experience like?
- Can you speak/write in other languages or are you learning any?
- What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?

:h:
Original post by IKEAPanda37

1. Yes! I bloody love IKEA! I could live there. I love everything they sell and the food is pretty good too. Always fun. :biggrin:
2. English is my native language, I'd say I'm at intermediate proficiency in French and then I also learn Spanish and Korean. :tongue:
3. I rarely remember my dreams, so couldn't tell you :tongue:
Original post by RDKGames

@*Interrobang* I reckon. Maybe. From what I've seen… :teehee:

Never been to Ikea.
I know a little Irish, not much. My brother is fluent,
Oh, my weird dreams are too dark and morbid for public consumption.
Original post by iEthan
1. Yes! I bloody love IKEA! I could live there. I love everything they sell and the food is pretty good too. Always fun. :biggrin:
2. English is my native language, I'd say I'm at intermediate proficiency in French and then I also learn Spanish and Korean. :tongue:
3. I rarely remember my dreams, so couldn't tell you :tongue:

OMG Yes, finally someone else who understands:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I feel like if I was to go by myself, I would end up buying the whole store:tongue:

Nice, I'm moving onto A2 French in September and hope to restart Spanish at uni, plus I'm learning Welsh :smile: Ooh Korean, that sounds fun and also very complicated :biggrin:

Haha, for some reason I can describe my dreams in quite some detail :tongue:

Probabably *interrobang* or Gingerbread :h:

Though I make some mean cookies myself :cookie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
Never been to Ikea.
I know a little Irish, not much. My brother is fluent,
Oh, my weird dreams are too dark and morbid for public consumption.

What?? But its IKEA!!! (lol just kidding I won't force you but you should go:tongue:)

Ooh Irish, I know random words from a few holidays there but thats it:biggrin:

And I thought some of my dreams were dark...
What?? But its IKEA!!! (lol just kidding I won't force you but you should go:tongue:)

Ooh Irish, I know random words from a few holidays there but thats it:biggrin:

And I thought some of my dreams were dark...

They don't have Ikea in my city back home in N.Ireland. It's up in Belfast, and who wants to go to Belfast? :tongue:

Ooh, where have you been?

Yeah...I'm weird. @iEthan can testify to that.
Original post by Airmed
They don't have Ikea in my city back home in N.Ireland. It's up in Belfast, and who wants to go to Belfast? :tongue:

Ooh, where have you been?

Yeah...I'm weird. @iEthan can testify to that.

I've been 3 times and I've been to:

- Waterford
- Aughrim in Wicklow
- Spiddal in Galway

I absolutely love it there and I'm hoping to visit again some time :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ok then Slitheen have been

Spoiler

We will exterminate you all!
- Have you been to IKEA? What was your experience like?- Can you speak/write in other languages or are you learning any?- What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?:h:

1. I love IKEA, but I have a tendency to get lost there :lol:
2. I can speak Mandarin, French, and a bit of German. Also learning BSL currently :gah:
3. When I had my results day, I dreamt that there was a flood, and the school was somehow full of icebergs... we all had to swim to get our results :lol:
Who's the best cook out of you lot? :holmes:Followup question: Can they bake a cake for everyone? :beard:

As above, probably @Gingerbread101 or @*Interrobang*... I'm good at cooking, but you would not want to try a cake by me, I can't bake at all :tongue:
I've been 3 times and I've been to:

- Waterford
- Aughrim in Wicklow
- Spiddal in Galway

I absolutely love it there and I'm hoping to visit again some time :smile:

Aw, all the nice places!
Original post by shadowdweller

1. I love IKEA, but I have a tendency to get lost there :lol:
2. I can speak Mandarin, French, and a bit of German. Also learning BSL currently :gah:
3. When I had my results day, I dreamt that there was a flood, and the school was somehow full of icebergs... we all had to swim to get our results :lol:

Yay:biggrin:, aww but tbh I would love that:tongue:

I can speak French too :smile: I never got the chance to do German but my sister's teaching me a few things:tongue: Wow, I would love to learn Mandarin (even though it seems absolutely impossible to understand) and British Sign Language :smile:

OMG I love that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Yay:biggrin:, aww but tbh I would love that:tongue:

I can speak French too :smile: I never got the chance to do German but my sister's teaching me a few things:tongue: Wow, I would love to learn Mandarin (even though it seems absolutely impossible to understand) and British Sign Language :smile:

OMG I love that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you speak any languages besides French? And what was your weirdest dream? :tongue:
Do you speak any languages besides French? And what was your weirdest dream? :tongue:

I can speak some Spanish and I'm also learning Welsh too :h:

Ummm thats a hard one, I have so many weird ones.

The weirdest one would probably be....

Me and my friends were in prison (as you do:tongue:) and there was a CD player which we turned on and as soon as the music started, the guards outside started dancing out of control so we managed to escape by jumping over a pond and some random kids tied up a police offer who started chasing us. Never found out if we got away though :biggrin:
Im more of a baker than a chef! But thanks guys :smile: @iEthan @Deyesy @shadowdweller

Never been to ikea, need a car to get to the one near us. I can barely speak welsh but thats it. And i either dont dream or i can't remember them, havent for years.
We will exterminate you all!

ofc u will

Spoiler

Yep! Ikea is amazing, the food area once you finish shopping is the place to be I guess ! Cheap but great tasting

El espanol hablo es mal

Not had any :tongue:

Latest