The Student Room Group

Lust

Both guys and girls, have you ever had so much lust for someone that it was frustrating and almost made you angry ? What did you do and how did you handle it? This also includes relationship and without and when you're just extremely aroused by someone else.
Original post by Anonymous
Both guys and girls, have you ever had so much lust for someone that it was frustrating and almost made you angry ? What did you do and how did you handle it? This also includes relationship and without and when you're just extremely aroused by someone else.

Lol are you a male?
Reply 2
Original post by mr.cool09
Lol are you a male?

No female lol

[video="youtube;dPZQ7ZLy3MI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZQ7ZLy3MI[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Cuz he's a lol whore :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
No female lol

Lol best advice i can give you is... stop thinking about them whilst you masturbate and everything will be ok.

Yes just now. Had sex
Reply 7
The extent to which it makes you mad? It sounds like it's just your hormones going mad because of puberty :wink: if they're consenting and you're of age, just have sex? If not, go masturbate, calm down and then carry on with whatever you were doing :biggrin:
Try focusing less on the physical aspects, shifting your focus on more emotional qualities. Do try to put mental blocks on any thoughts which would be categorised as lust.
I have an extremely high sex drive and currently don't have a sex life, that in itself is frustrating enough.

I don't actually lust over anyone, even when I do have a crush. Is that odd? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending