The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

is it 8am *at the latest* for aqa grade boundaries or?
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
midnight according to which country? as it will be midnight after 1 hour where I live

According to UK time (BST).
When does track again to say that youve been confirmed into a uni?😊
Original post by smegsxo
Most exam boards have a converter you can use. I know aqa do and I think edexcel do, which boards are you on?

Edexcel and OCR, but Edexcel is far more important tbh.
Original post by Craig1998
Anyone?

Yes it is
Original post by Craig1998
Edexcel and OCR, but Edexcel is far more important tbh.

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter
This might help for edexcel, it should update when grade boundaries come out

And then this for ocr, which should also update when grade boundaries come out...don't hold me to that though!:tongue:
http://www.ocr.org.uk/i-want-to/convert-raw-marks-to-ums/
(edited 7 years ago)
Warwick is in clearing for maths, interesting :colonhash:
Original post by Katiee224

How do you know????
Original post by ninjass
How do you know????

It is on clearing list. Good to know for me tbh. Even if it is maths with stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninjass
How do you know????

Well not pure maths but courses such as 'maths with statistics'

source: ucas course search clearing 2016
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Hi guys for those who did as maths I was going through some family issues and it's unfortunate cause I'm a student who works hard and I was predicted high anywayC1 - expect lowest lowestttt 66-67C2- 73M1 - 58 ( really bad day, my morning involved yelling and soothing crying from family ) - it could be much higher depending on the examiner since my mistakes were like making my coefficient of friction negative, copying the mass of one of the masses on the pulley wrong things like that. Hope they go easy on the minusing. Absolutely petrified. It's all I can think about Do you think I'd manage the A?

You've posted this 10 times
Well not pure maths but courses such as 'maths with statistics'

source: ucas course search clearing 2016

Can you put the link on here please

and data science, crazy
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Hi guys for those who did as maths I was going through some family issues and it's unfortunate cause I'm a student who works hard and I was predicted high anywayC1 - expect lowest lowestttt 66-67C2- 73M1 - 58 ( really bad day, my morning involved yelling and soothing crying from family ) - it could be much higher depending on the examiner since my mistakes were like making my coefficient of friction negative, copying the mass of one of the masses on the pulley wrong things like that. Hope they go easy on the minusing. Absolutely petrified. It's all I can think about Do you think I'd manage the A?

I know your looking for reassurance, but tbh no matter what anyone replies you probably will still (understandably) be nervous and unsure. Unfortunately, you will have to wait it out to find out. But, for what it is worth I would be v.suprised if that doesn't get you an A.
Original post by Rabadon
and data science, crazy

and English Lit, which they're supposedly the best at. it's good so at least I have a few back ups:u:
Original post by citibankrec

LOOOOOOL this made me laugh because you're not even exaggerating:biggrin:
Original post by citibankrec

2 actually haha just wanted opinions cause I'm nervous
Original post by enyav
Thought so, thank you! One more question, is it not acceptable to approach a university directly, for a course that isn't in clearing but one where you at least have the grades for? As the courses that I wanted earlier on the week aren't in clearing anymore, so does this mean I can't enquire about them and ask to speak to an admissions officer?

You can always try - just don't be too disappointed if you get told NOPE

Original post by OddFuturez
Time to drink bleach on Thursday!!!:smile:

I know you're joking but suicide isn't really a laughing matter at times like results when people are feeling a lot of pressure and disappointment :frown:

Original post by Klli_98
When does track again to say that youve been confirmed into a uni?😊

Read the first post of this thread :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest