The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaitlinN15
Watching last two Harry Potter films to keep me awake for grade boundaries release 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I remember you from last year, do you still do Classics?
Original post by Jitesh
what time do you get STEP results?

Midnight on Thursday.
the waiting game is killing meeeeee
Original post by darkenergy
lol you stole my comment off reddit
STOLEMYCOMMENT.jpg

I've been RUMBLED
I was reading through the posts on this thread and felt soo out of place
i honestly have no idea what STEP, UCAS or clearing means
Original post by citibankrec
Im not even going to bother staying up for the grade boundaries.

whats the point?

exactly! all it will do is build up the anxiety even more...
Original post by Matt.avf98
I think i'll get into bed about 12 with my laptop and watch a film or something, that usually sends me off. Can definitely see myself up all night though :/

I'll probably do that too tbh but I hit a threshold of tiredness where beyond that point I return to a state of "I AM SO AWAKE" ...I reckon there'll be a few people on this thread through tomorrow night for the same reason though:frown:
Playing this on the way of getting my results

[video="youtube;4zLfCnGVeL4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]
Original post by Zacken
Midnight on Thursday.

Nervous? Or reckon you've done fine?

It looks like a solid test...
When are OCR boundaries released?
Original post by Asmodaen
I've been RUMBLED

You're done mate. Say bye bye to your family. Going to the police station first thing in the morning.
Original post by DarkEnergy
You're done mate. Say bye bye to your family. Going to the police station first thing in the morning.

Already kissed goodbye to what was set to be a bright future in the meme industry
Original post by Caedite eos
When are OCR boundaries released?

Once every year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asmodaen
Born too late to explore the earth. Born too early to explore the universe. Born just in time to get screwed over by Ofqual...

I'm done :v

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5794
Original post by SH0405
It won't. It gets worse, trust me. I found myself digging into cheese and onion crisps, devouring three quarters of a victoria sponge and sipping an elderflower cider at 03:30 in second term, staying up to read through the proof of the rank-nullity theorem and then finally getting to sleep wearing my shoes.

Got to love Victoria sponge..
Original post by xxvine
What do you do if you haven't made a UCAS application because you were going to take a gap year but you've changed your mind and see a course you like in clearing....?
Is it too late?

I'm sure you can do a ucas application up to 21st September or somewhere around there.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1471379361.087227.jpg

Law is in clearing for Liverpool?!!!!!

They said they wouldn't be going through this process and that they stopped when I went for my welcome invitation at the start of the year?

They already dropped requirements from AAA to ABB 2 years ago because they said they believe it is "suffice" to study law. They said as a result clearing is not on the table.

Any thoughts? Have a lot of people either not met their places or is it a matter of filling in spaces perhaps?????????
Reply 5797
Original post by Altun63
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1471379361.087227.jpg

Law is in clearing for Liverpool?!!!!!

They said they wouldn't be going through this process and that they stopped when I went for my welcome invitation at the start of the year?

They already dropped requirements from AAA to ABB 2 years ago because they said they believe it is "suffice" to study law. They said as a result clearing is not on the table.

Any thoughts? Have a lot of people either not met their places or is it a matter of filling in spaces perhaps?????????

There is no longer a cap on how many students unis can have - so unis are practically cramming students in is all!
Reply 5798
Original post by NHM
Got to love Victoria sponge..

Original post by Sumaiyya1999
Physics was the love of my life and then Alevels happened
I havent completely decided yet but I may do chemical, geological or mechanical engineering
What are ur plans?

planning to do physics with maybe nanoscience :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest