Scroll to see replies

Original post by Insight314
Once every year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Instructions weren't clear enough, got my dick stuck in a toaster

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5801
Original post by CaitlinN15
Watching last two Harry Potter films to keep me awake for grade boundaries release 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

When is it?!?!
Edexcel is most likely as 12:00
OCR most likely 6-8am
AQA 6-8am
WJEC 12:00 (probably)
Original post by 97Y
When is it?!?!

Think it's 8AM tomorrow morning.
what time did the edexcel grade boundaries come out last year or usually ?
If i had a quid for every time someone asked when the grade boundaries are released i would be able to pay off my student debt
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I think I remember you from last year, do you still do Classics?

I remember you too ahaha. No I failed it last year due to personal circumstances so couldn't carry on with it unfortunately. Do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 97Y
When is it?!?!

What boundaries release?

Wjec- midnight like last year
Aqa- 8am

These are my 2 exams boards I used so I'm staying up for them ahha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
I was reading through the posts on this thread and felt soo out of place
i honestly have no idea what STEP, UCAS or clearing means

STEP - An admissions test used by the "best" universities for maths to test the "best" maths students. Descending order of grades: S,1,2,3 etc

UCAS - An online system in which year 13 students make their first university applications. You get 5 choices of subjects/universities to supply to (apart from people applying to medical schools they only get 3 choices)

Clearing - A tool used on UCAS for people who don't meet their grades/not accepted by either their firm or insurance. Very busy on Results Day.

Did you finish AS?
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
STEP - An admissions test used by the "best" universities for maths to test the "best" maths students. Descending order of grades: S,1,2,3 etc

I like how you put quotation marks around 'best'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kerryrevie
Friday or Saturday, not sure which one.. that night I went to sleep at 9:20am and woke up at ~5pm. The night after I went at about 6am and woke up at 2pm.. Then I realised just how depressed this awful sleeping pattern was making me so I decided I couldn't do it anymore.

Today I was up before 11 which is amazing for me :':wink: Tomorrow and the day after I'll be up at around 8-9am and I'm hoping to keep everything steady. Just try force yourself to wake up early and tire yourself out, then turn off all distractions on the night after 12 and you'll get there eventually.

this is exactly what my psychiatrist says lmao idek if it'll work. normally to get back on track, I'd just not sleep and go to school and by the time it's around 10pm I'd be tired again and thus resetting my schedule again. then sometimes it wouldn't work so I'd go a week with like a few hours sleep a night. I was even prescribed sleep mess and that didn't seem to work. loool I'm a mess but I've learnt to deal:h:

Original post by SH0405
It won't. It gets worse, trust me. I found myself digging into cheese and onion crisps,
devouring three quarters of a victoria sponge, sipping an elderflower cider at 03:30 in second term, staying up to read through the proof of the rank-nullity theorem and then finally getting to sleep wearing my shoes.

LOOOOOOOL I can honestly say that this looks like this will be my life from now on and I'm fully prepared:p:D
Reply 5811
Original post by NeverLucky
Think it's 8AM tomorrow morning.

And where can o find them, do you know? Sorry for the questions! Haven't had internet for 3 days so catching up on stuff!
Original post by SH0405

Seeing the links have been taken down from the first post. By who were you informed?
Original post by DarkEnergy
Lol you stole my comment off reddit
STOLEMYCOMMENT.jpg

what subreddit
Watching last two Harry Potter films to keep me awake for grade boundaries release 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool all I'm doing is reading Harry Potter fanfiction tbh😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by nutcase13
If i had a quid for every time someone asked when the grade boundaries are released i would be able to pay off my student debt

So you've been asked 27,000 times?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MessyEffy
loool all I'm doing is reading Harry Potter fanfiction tbh😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂 fanfiction is my enemy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember you too ahaha. No I failed it last year due to personal circumstances so couldn't carry on with it unfortunately. Do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, sorry to hear that. Yeah I'm just waiting for A2 results now, I had to resit the architecture paper this year because I failed it last year, it went much better this year though. My A2 exams seemed to go ok too, so I'm hoping I managed to get a B. Good luck to you anyway. :smile:
Original post by Insight314
I like how you put quotation marks around 'best'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Problem?

Quick Reply

Latest