which problem?
I can give you some from BMO or IMO
they are pretty interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
So you've been asked 27,000 times?

Posted from TSR Mobile

there's always one person who can't take a joke
don't even think i wanna see the WJEC German grade boundaries :frown: i'm doomed
Original post by 97Y
And where can o find them, do you know? Sorry for the questions! Haven't had internet for 3 days so catching up on stuff!

Depends on the Exam Board I guess. For example, AQA will have it on their website around 8AM (hopefully). Tbh, you can probably just come here and find it filled with links to all the Grade Boundaries hahaha.
Reply 5828
Original post by Absent Agent
Seeing the links have been taken down from the first post. By who were you informed?

@Captain Jack has informed me that due to copyright reasons, links to papers and mark schemes cannot be posted.
Original post by nutcase13
If i had a quid for every time someone asked when the grade boundaries are released i would be able to pay off my student debt

If I had a mark for every time someone said that, I would've finally got an A.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Oh right, sorry to hear that. Yeah I'm just waiting for A2 results now, I had to resit the architecture paper this year because I failed it last year, it went much better this year though. My A2 exams seemed to go ok too, so I'm hoping I managed to get a B. Good luck to you anyway. :smile:

Ah see I got a D in it last year but my women in Athens and Rome paper was.. bad ahaha because of the problems. What grades do you need for uni if you're going?and thanks but my grades are going to be even worse this year but thanks anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Hi, a question - if you miss your offer by a grade, should you phone the university admissions team for your firm or the university's course admission to ask if you can still be accepted.

Also, do you recommend calling univeristies with courses which match your grades on results day and asking for a place, or do they have to be listed on clearing for you to get a place?

You should get in without calling if you missed it by 1 grade.
University of Leeds is my Firm Choice and I need AAB to study Philosophy. So not feeling very confident :frown:
I am so confused - when i checked the UCAS website it said that MORSE and Data science was in clearing. However when I checked the warwick website it said otherwise. So which is correct?
Original post by CaitlinN15
Ah see I got a D in it last year but my women in Athens and Rome paper was.. bad ahaha because of the problems. What grades do you need for uni if you're going?and thanks but my grades are going to be even worse this year but thanks anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You never know, you might have done better than you think. I need BBC, so not as daunting as some of the grades people need on here haha.
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
STEP - An admissions test used by the "best" universities for maths to test the "best" maths students. Descending order of grades: S,1,2,3 etc

UCAS - An online system in which year 13 students make their first university applications. You get 5 choices of subjects/universities to supply to (apart from people applying to medical schools they only get 3 choices)

Clearing - A tool used on UCAS for people who don't meet their grades/not accepted by either their firm or insurance. Very busy on Results Day.

Did you finish AS?

Yes I will get my AS result this year but I think all these systems are used in UK as for us we go to the university to apply and we can apply to as many unis as we want and then if we are accepted into a bunch of them we can choose one and we use SAT tests for a better chance of admission
Original post by SH0405
@Captain Jack has informed me that due to copyright reasons, links to papers and mark schemes cannot be posted.

Alright! Does that mean no link to the papers/mark schemes can be posted here?
removed
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5838
Original post by Absent Agent
Alright! Does that mean no link to the papers/mark schemes can be posted here?

Yes, I believe so. Links to papers can only go via the exam board's websites themselves and of course this won't be possible for a while.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Hi i am miss lenia from cyprus. I am very scared of the grade boundaries of edexcel maths and ECO as my name suggests. I am not going to study in london if i dont do well 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest