The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one who's all subjects are AQA and I'm going to bed like a human? Probably will be hunting the AQA grade boundaries at work when I arrive in the morning!
Original post by Jitesh
Borat is decent

Seen it.
I swear the exam boards do their best to make students as stressed out as possible. Which idiot decided that grade boundaries should be posted the day before results?
Original post by iMacJack
Are we all waiting up until midnight for the Edexcel grade boundaries then? I am!!

Heck yes (even though I only have an AS resit that isn't needed for my offer) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm definitely pulling an all-nighter tonight as I want to be tired tomorrow evening so I can crash at like 10pm and wake up fresh at 6am for clearing 👊🏽 otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep tomorrow night

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've literally been attacked by two rabid bugs in the space of half an hour. I accidentally touched a dead wasp and I cried, then A HUGE MF MOTH FLIES OUTTA NOWHERE AND TRIES TO EAT ME!!!

wHAT DOES THIS MEANNNN??
Original post by iMacJack
Are we all waiting up until midnight for the Edexcel grade boundaries then? I am!!

Yup pretty much gotta stay up until 11:30 anyways so why not wait anouther 30 mins 😖🍺😖
Original post by Leniaeco
Hi i am miss lenia from cyprus. I am very scared of the grade boundaries of edexcel maths and ECO as my name suggests. I am not going to study in london if i dont do well 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't you go to uni nearer to home? #stopstealingourplaces

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5908
When are the OCR grade boundaries released? :frown:
Original post by _Dreamville_
Seen it.

watch my favourite, 'Law Abiding Citizen' if you haven't seen it
God I wasn't that worried before but reality's finally sunk in today, I'm really starting to panic :frown::frown: I also have a phone interview scheduled about 1 hour after I collect my results ffs as if the day couldn't get any worse for me
(edited 7 years ago)
image.jpeg I got an email from my insurance, university of Manchester, who said this. Is this a good sign?
Original post by Littysarah0
I got an email from my insurance, university of Manchester, who said this. Is this a good sign?

Doesn't mean anything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zoebeddardx
exactly what im doing!!
Good luck, i reckon we've smashed it! Hahaha!

yes guys i thought i was the only one who did this
Original post by Don Joiner
Can't you go to uni nearer to home? #stopstealingourplaces

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂😂😂
Anyone know what time AQA and WJEC grade boundaries are expected tomorrow? Thanks :smile:
The fact that in 59 minutes we can say results day is TOMORROW

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexa17
Anyone know what time AQA and WJEC grade boundaries are expected tomorrow? Thanks :smile:

FFS. "Another one" - DJ Khaled
Original post by Jaz203
Bricking it for aqa c3 and m1 grade boundaries!

I feel you, my worst two exams :frown:
Reply 5919
Well there is certainly a big buzz right now.

Quick Reply

Latest