This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thank you Kind stranger :hugs:

there's no need to thank me at all how are you feeling now? x
I know exactly how you feel. This is why I hope I can pass my driving test ASAP 😞
Hope you pass it soon :smile: :hugs:
if i could stop spontaneously crying that would be great :smile:
if i could stop spontaneously crying that would be great :smile:

:jumphug:

Hugs tend to make me feel better - hopefully this virtual hug helps x
Going home for a week on Sunday. I have ****ed up big time.
:jumphug:

Hugs tend to make me feel better - hopefully this virtual hug helps x

:hugs: tyvm x

Original post by Airmed
Going home for a week on Sunday. I have ****ed up big time.

:lovehug: x

:hugs:
Finally dared to e-mail my teacher about my choice to continue her class and asking if I could change an experiment for an important assignment. Got an e-mail back saying that it was such a pity that "the holidays have not (yet) given [me] the work and confidence to continue" with said class. At first I thought that she had misread my email and believed that I would discontinue with her class, but with the whole paragraph that followed, I believe she replied to the fact that I told her I had not yet started on my experiment. I have been trying really hard the past few weeks to do all the school work but honestly, my concentration in just really *****y. But I have been trying and I have been getting up early and I did try to work on everything pretty much everyday for the past three weeks and on a few days in the two weeks prior to that (but I was in France, so I wasn't even able to work all day, every day, though I did do some things) and all that I have been working on was related to the class taught by said teacher. Her reply makes me feel so crappy because I feel like even though I'm trying it's not enough and like I have done something terribly wrong and like I should just get over myself. But it also worries me that I don't really know what she means by the whole email (there are multiple things she said in the email that I am really confused by)... Damn, sorry, needed to get this of my chest.
Original post by Ezme39
Getting used to the aura that comes before a down or anxious phase, and I'm starting to get that down feeling. Any good ideas on how to keep spirits up/ prevent it getting worse?
I really want to keep my mood under control so I can enjoy going to London this weekend :/

Try to do things you like to get your mind off things and not slip into the downwards spiral. Talk to people about what has been bothering you; is there any particular reason you are feeling sad? Meeting with good friends whom I feel comfortable with usually does some good to me, as I can get my mind off things by talking, appreciate the fact that I can be around those people and I can just have a fun time. Also allow yourself to feel whatever you feel at times and to take rests, but don't spend the days lying in bed. But I guess these are all quite basic things, sorry :/ Enjoy your weekend in London! :smile:
I need a hug
I need a hug

Thank you :smile:

Spoiler

I'm really struggling at the moment with everything.

BS brain ramblings about microchips.

Spoiler

ED ****

Spoiler

Finding being back home really difficult, isolating myself a lot from friends/they're also not replying when I reach out to them (??). Not sleeping very well, and I'm having flashbacks daily. Dissociation is really bad and my mum keeps getting mad at me because I "never listen" (because I'm too dissociated, sorry).

What the **** should I do? I have no idea. :dontknow:
(edited 7 years ago)
Can't stop crying, oh god
The council randomly showed up to install the intercom for the buzzer door system in my flat and as glad I am we are finally get a buzzer downstairs, I'm a nervous wreck that they showed up at my door unannounced and I was just planning to go out to my mum's since I'm very anxious today and could do with a hug from her and now I have to wait until the council are done and I can't leave Callan in the flat and go out alone because of my panics so I just feel trapped :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try to do things you like to get your mind off things and not slip into the downwards spiral. Talk to people about what has been bothering you; is there any particular reason you are feeling sad? Meeting with good friends whom I feel comfortable with usually does some good to me, as I can get my mind off things by talking, appreciate the fact that I can be around those people and I can just have a fun time. Also allow yourself to feel whatever you feel at times and to take rests, but don't spend the days lying in bed. But I guess these are all quite basic things, sorry :/ Enjoy your weekend in London! :smile:

Thanks for this :smile: it's a bit harder because the friends I'm most comfortable with were at uni, but you're definitely right about talking to people. I've been spending too much time in the house lately, so I've made a lot of plans for the next few days :smile:
Just as when you think things have changed for the better, it bites you back in the ass. Come on, think we're bloody born yesterday? Why did I have to find something out today - out of all days - the day before my ****ing birthday as well.

I officially hate you. I don't want you to wish me. I don't actually want to see your face. Now I wish you weren't even there in the first place. Why don't you go and wish your girlfriend again as your wife and children sit around continuously feeling sick everytime they see your face.

Just **** off from my life. Please. I'm actually begging now.
Finally got some good news. Some of you may know my papa had a close call with a bad infection lately and nearly caught septicemia from it and then it was apparently treated and cured and he went back on the transplant list but then it came back and there was talk about amputating his toe or even leg and his spot on the list was put on hold but that's it been 3 weeks clear and they found the cause of the abscess, it was from an ingrown toe nail that got out of hand since he has diabetes and a lowered immune system but he finally got the all clear and is back on the list at the top post he was in before all this happened :smile: feel like a giant weight has been lifted and he is back to his old self, laughing and joking instead of being crippled in pain.
Good luck to anyone on here who is getting their results tomorrow :hugs:
Been put back on quetiapine.

Latest