The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dawideksoltysik
I don't fully understand why there are problems releasing the papers this year? Can someone explain and tell whether ms's and er's will be released this year?

A member of staff at The Student Room requested that the links be removed.

You would need to ask @Absent Agent whether he still plans on releasing these in some way.
Well my nails don't exist anymore...
Original post by milutin767
I'm definitely pulling an all-nighter tonight as I want to be tired tomorrow evening so I can crash at like 10pm and wake up fresh at 6am for clearing 👊🏽 otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep tomorrow night

Posted from TSR Mobile

YESSSSS ...pure wisdom!! That's exactly what I plan on doing.. staying up so I can sleep like a babbyyyyyy then wake up on results day..
Had a dream last night that I went into college to collect my results, opened the envelope and rather the As, Bs, Cs etc. They were all Ps and Qs and Ws. It was so confusing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GEEKSruletheworld!
Anyone else up waiting for the AQA mpc3 grade boundaries?*:frown:

WORST EXAM EVER! Grade boundaries best be low, I need a B in maths!!
Original post by _Dreamville_
AMAZING film, on my top ten list, any others?!

How about 'John Wick'? it's sort of similar
When the countdown clock strikes 1 day.
Original post by Nahimjustaworm
Had a dream last night that I went into college to collect my results, opened the envelope and rather the As, Bs, Cs etc. They were all Ps and Qs and Ws. It was so confusing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I'm not mistaken, Ps are meant to mean disqualified from AQA and Qs mean that a part of your paper was missing so they couldn't give you a grade for the subject until they find the missing part.
I can't believe that after midnight we can say it's tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dawideksoltysik
Am I the only one who's all subjects are AQA and I'm going to bed like a human? Probably will be hunting the AQA grade boundaries at work when I arrive in the morning!

You're not the only one!! Which subjects did you take?
what!!!!!!!! one day to go:banghead: (almost)
Original post by Optimistsan98
Well my nails don't exist anymore...

Mine have been gone since Easter:biggrin:

I'm also having random bouts of insane nervous laughter. My family are a bit worried tbh.
Reply 5952
Original post by thevamps99xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thread is already saying that :tongue:

Also is it me or is TSR lagging today?
Looooool love how results day brings us all together, I'm not bricking it on my ones
Original post by naz.97

You're not either! I'll be hunting them down when I get up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you want a remark do you have to request a copy of your paper first to check if there is an error or can you just go for the remark?
Original post by milutin767
I'm definitely pulling an all-nighter tonight as I want to be tired tomorrow evening so I can crash at like 10pm and wake up fresh at 6am for clearing 👊🏽 otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep tomorrow night

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, although I'm not doing clearing this year, even if I don't get into my firm I'm going to resit and reapply ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hold tight lads and lasses, 37 minutes to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

No no no no no 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by naz.97

Media, Geo and Products Design

Quick Reply

Latest