The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vick898989
Very true plus I'm on til 9 so less time stressing 😬

fml I finish at 5 so I'm going to spend the whole time stressing
Original post by Kamara7
Oh that's alright then :smile: Don't lose all faith though, you may still get in :smile:
As for me, I have no idea :redface: Uni wants A* in chem, A* in maths and A in bio. I just have a feeling that I'll miss my offer by like a mark in chemistry and maths, but I just don't know :frown:

Wow, well I am sure you definitely will end up somewhere great that I would like to go. You too, have hope. We'll see our efforts at the end :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AnnekaChan173
fml I finish at 5 so I'm going to spend the whole time stressing

Haha 😂 I'm on ten hours hope it goes fast but slow as don't want to know my fate
Idk how I'm gonna cope in the run up to results, I'm so nervous for these grade boundaries.
Original post by hudamh
On the WJEC website it says they reveal grade boundries on the 18th?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought they released them earlier than that last year? :s-smilie:
anxiously waiting for the AQA PSYAs but then you remember that it's all essays and all subjective........
Kmt... You are making me panic for no reason until I saw that this was published a year ago. Lol nice try go to bed bro
the only reason i regret not doing edexcel now is because of the mark schemes and grade boundaries which come out like 8 hours before the other boards' okay
When all your subjects are aqa but u still hyped for the edexcel grade boundaries because they come out earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
IMG_7362.PNG
7 mins left!!!!!!!
😥💩💩💩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MessyEffy
LMAOOO sounds... traumatising?😂😂😂

It was... very... just wait and see 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 AS's rest in the next 6 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest