They don't release them very consistently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where would we find them?
Original post by jweo
Where would we find them?

Ats site I assume

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2822
To confirm the above, you'll find the grade boundaries here http://www.admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/step/scoring-and-results/ when they come out.
Original post by Zacken
To confirm the above, you'll find the grade boundaries here http://www.admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/step/scoring-and-results/ when they come out.

Are they actually allowed to post them before the 18th do you know? Or was it an administration error last year. Either way, I assume if they come tonight it will be at midnight.
Reply 2824
Original post by tridianprime
Are they actually allowed to post them before the 18th do you know? Or was it an administration error last year. Either way, I assume if they come tonight it will be at midnight.

They can post them whenever they want. Sometimes it's out two days earlier, other times it's a day earlier, other other times it's on the day itself.
For anyone who's done a decent amount of gaming/programming,(more on the Gaming side I suspect) would I be able to do both relatively smoothly on a laptop? If so, suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2826
Original post by drandy76
For anyone who's done a decent amount of gaming/programming,(more on the Gaming side I suspect) would I be able to do both relatively smoothly on a laptop? If so, suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the laptop. CPU, GPU and RAM specs? A good i5 processor, 4-8 GB RAM (RAM is cheap nowadays!) and a modest GPU should be far more than okay, and is more or less my setup; XPS 15 Dell is a beast.
(edited 7 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buy a ps4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
Depends on the laptop. CPU, GPU and RAM specs? A good i5 processor, 4-8 GB RAM (RAM is cheap nowadays!) and a modest GPU should be far more than okay, and is more or less my setup; XPS 15 Dell is a beast.

Should've specified that I was buying a new one, what's the difference between i5 and i7?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

programming yeah its just word but black background

gaming lol no just play pinball
Original post by physicsmaths

Don't really like playing consoles anymore fam, FM>>>Fifa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Number Nine
programming yeah its just word but black background

gaming lol no just play pinball

Pinball isn't just a game, it's a way of life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2832
Should've specified that I was buying a new one, what's the difference between i5 and i7?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I got that after replying. Sorry. Uhm, not much of a major difference I found in my personal opinion. i5 is more than good enough given that you'd be bottle necked by your GPU for gaming related needs anyway.
Original post by Zacken
Yeah, I got that after replying. Sorry. Uhm, not much of a major difference I found in my personal opinion. i5 is more than good enough given that you'd be bottle necked by your GPU for gaming related needs anyway.

Fair enough, will look into stuff with the ~specs you mentioned earlier, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2834
Fair enough, will look into stuff with the ~specs you mentioned earlier, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check out the XPS though, it's price is not so bad, especially if you can get it nicely second hand and is a total beast, super thin as well. Thinner than Macbook even
So no grade boundaries this midnight, I can go to sleep then? xD
Original post by Zacken
Check out the XPS though, it's price is not so bad, especially if you can get it nicely second hand and is a total beast, super thin as well. Thinner than Macbook even

Passed the eye test, think there's a Unidays discount for dells as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2837
Passed the eye test, think there's a Unidays discount for dells as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, let me know how you get on
Original post by Zacken
Nice, let me know how you get on

Will do, though I'm paying for it with student loan, so I won't be buying it for another month or so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Few questions;
1 When the results come out tomorrow night, is ucas updated at the same time and if not when is it updated?
2 Is it worth ringing my college to make my case if (i) they have rejected me (ii)if ucas hasnt been updated and I missed my offer
3 If I am rejected will I be told if I am in the summer pool or will i only find out if i have been accepted in summer pool? And how will it be communicated?
Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending