The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's A level GB release date today.
1 week till grade boundaries
Original post by AdeptDz
If you do good my school usually calls you to come at around 6-7am to take pictures then others arrive around 8-9, so if I don't get a call I'll be nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. Now I'm feeling worse than before. I don't know whether my school does that but I just hope to god my hard work is more than enough to get me A's.
You made it 'pretty clear' on the 16th so the information was false :colonhash:
7 days until the release of grade boundaries!
Original post by AdeptDz
If you do good my school usually calls you to come at around 6-7am to take pictures then others arrive around 8-9, so if I don't get a call I'll be nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school does that, but only for A Levels unfortunately ☹️
I see framed pictures plastered all over my school's halls with students getting A* all the way. Literally almost every single one is either at Oxbridge or a RG university.
59/100 needed for an A in additional maths!
Just heard OCR A Level GBs are really high.... let's hope this isn't the same for GCSEs (only do Computing but know a lot of you do OCR Sciences) :redface:
8 days is so close.
Original post by surina16
Just heard OCR A Level GBs are really high.... let's hope this isn't the same for GCSEs (only do Computing but know a lot of you do OCR Sciences) :redface:

Bloody hope not, maths history and re for me.
@Taran001 - Just like the A-Level Grade Boundaries thread..I also think there's one for GCSEs so they will be posted on TSR as soon as they are released for us to see.
don't know what you're on about mate
Original post by surina16

Any news on edexcel ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grade boundaries for new spec AS Biology and AS Physics are surprisingly low.
Original post by FAO_26
In year 9&10 I did early entry for 8 GCSEs and I achieved:

Statistics- A* (1)
RE-A* (2)
English Language- A (3)
French- A* (4)
Core Science- A (5)
Additional science-A* (6)

>.>
Okay the inability to sleep has begun. Aren't the next 8 days going to be fun? :colonhash:

Edit: I'm a poet and I didn't know it
Oh boy I'm so excited! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Let A be 0 and B be 1

(0x0)+(1x1)/(0x1)+1=
0+1/0+1=
1/1=
1 squared is 1
Is this right?
Could you phrase the question more clearly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest