The Student Room Group

I feel like a con artist

My boyfriend still hasn't seen me without makeup, i mean false eyelashes and everything. And he thinks I'm the hottest thing ever, little does he know.

He must know though right, I don't even think he realizes I wear false eyelashes . This is really bad.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Better sort it out quickly, or something similar could happen to you... :biggrin:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/groom-sues-bride-trauma-after-6186764
Original post by asif007
Better sort it out quickly, or something similar could happen to you... :biggrin:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/groom-sues-bride-trauma-after-6186764

That's badddddddd!!!

Why did I do this to myself lord?
Reply 3
I mean come on, he must know your eyelashes are fake, right?
Original post by UWS
I mean come on, he must know your eyelashes are fake, right?

Hes never said anything..... He must know though? What I do is I cut the lash in half usually so it looks more natural but the other day I had the full thing, looked very dramatic and he still didn't say anything ???

He must know though ....
You've got a boyfriend now? How the **** did that happen :rofl:
I doubt you're "ugly", don't worry about it!
i knew who OP was before i even clicked on the thread :colonhash:
Original post by WoodyMKC
You've got a boyfriend now? How the **** did that happen :rofl:

What do you mean how did that happen!? Lol.! Why so shocked ?
Reply 9
I've never understood how men are unable to realise someone is wearing makeup.

OP surely your BF has figured it out. Surely he realises no one has black lines near there eyes naturally or no one actually has dramatic lashes lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty

Just winding you up :wink:

Just twisting your tits :wink:

My ex didn't even realise I wore make up. I thought he would freak out when he saw me without it but he genuinely didn't clock. Unless you look completely different then I'm sure it will be fine when the time comes.
this is what you need to do, for when you reveal yourself to him.

You know how they say you should prepare for the worst right, ok so if he doesn't like it, say you've also got a cock, suddenly the no make up won't seem so bad anymore.
What kind of a man believes a girl naturally has glittery eyes with winged liner?
Original post by WoodyMKC

Rofl lmao I like that one
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
this is what you need to do, for when you reveal yourself to him.

You know how they say you should prepare for the worst right, ok so if he doesn't like it, say you've also got a cock, suddenly the no make up won't seem so bad anymore.

He really really likes my butt maybe that will give me a pass
Hes never said anything..... He must know though? What I do is I cut the lash in half usually so it looks more natural but the other day I had the full thing, looked very dramatic and he still didn't say anything ???

He must know though ....

Quite funny this.

He should love you either way. its no bad thing if you brush up well though.
Why not just gradually reduce the lashes and make up?
Hopefully as you get to establish more of a relationship then he will know and you will feel comfier about it all.
My boyfriend still hasn't seen me without makeup, i mean false eyelashes and everything. And he thinks I'm the hottest thing ever, little does he know.

He must know though right, I don't even think he realizes I wear false eyelashes . This is really bad.

It just sounds like you lack self confidence (I mean that in the nicest way possible) ^.^ Talk to him about it, when you're ready I'm sure he'd be perfectly fine with seeing you without makeup.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending