The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

What about international a level for edexcel?
Dammit,I need IAL Edexcel
Original post by Windies
Edexcel went hardcore on the boundaries raising all of my exams... and only lowering easily hardest Economics paper by 1 mark.

those eco gbs are hella stupid compared to other years..
Original post by joodaa
Are you doing OCR? How come it says microeconomics paper 1 and 2, didnt we do one micro and one macro paper?

I do edexcel, but they made other mistakes as well when they put 60 UMS + 60 UMS is 140 UMS :biggrin:
Reply 424
Original post by hashman
where are the grade boundries for the AS ocr spec new one

Here, bud: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/322747-as-a-level-grade-boundaries-june-2016.pdf
why have edexcel put the politics gb so high
also, anyone know where to find the linear edexcel gbs?
are those edexcel grade boundaries even real? because it still isnt on the website?
When are ocr gb published?
i dont think the edexcel grade boundaries are real, they are not on the site, the cover is different
C1 are well good 65 marks for 100 ums wow!! But S2 are very high I probably haven't even got a c :frown:
Original post by hollygc123
are those edexcel grade boundaries even real? because it still isnt on the website?

They're hosted on Pearson's website so I'd assume so.
All my chemistry and biology grade boundaries are the same or higher than last years :s-smilie: extremely worried now
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Docjones1
They're hosted on Pearson's website so I'd assume so.

where on the website? i cant find them :frown:
When it's 65/72 for 100 UMS on core 1 maths OCR :dancing::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::danceboy::danceboy::dancing2:
Original post by Windies
Edexcel went hardcore on the boundaries raising all of my exams... and only lowering easily hardest Economics paper by 1 mark.

AS economics or A2?
Anyone know what the raw score is for 100 UMS in C1 edexcel?
politics is a joke!

Quick Reply

Latest