The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6260
Original post by Sacred Ground
Is it just me or are the edexcel boundaries missing their max raw mark?

That's what I was thinking
Its fake for edexcel guys its not on the site and its almost a copy paste of last year
Original post by Natalierm2707
8am

Damn. I want to see the grade boundaries for AQA's M3 maths exam. That was the most depressing exam of my life :rofl:
Loooool rip to me (:
The F324 boundary for an A is up hugely! (its up 9 from last year but last years paper was absolutely dire)... how did everyone find it this year? do you think the boundaries reflect the difficulty?

Urmm yeaa quite reflect but still AS boundary for an A is high 56/80 although it wasnt hard and 52/80, which is much better. Biology AS exam was just a nightmare probably the worst exam that could have been created. Bye medicine in UK, hello Europe :biggrin: however i'm still doing AS do i have to give up if i have ABCC or smth like that or it depends what teaachers predict me?
(edited 7 years ago)
unless you have your exam paper in front of you right now you cannot predict the grade you will see on your paper come thursday, you just cannot.

Yes you absolutely can, if you are good at counting up your marks after the exam. Last year I knew all of my module scores to within a few UMS once the boundaries came out.
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Its fake for edexcel guys its not on the site and its almost a copy paste of last year

It could actually be fake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToastiestZombie
AQA Business here.

Really hoping this is the case for my course. If it rises as much as some of the other courses on here have been then I'm gonna start worrying.

The only reason i think they have dropped in our course because we had long answer question with 20 marker at the end ... i dont know how your was like
Lol, just found out that Biology 1,2 and Chemistry 1,2 are all around 50% for an A.

(WJEC)
Original post by RDKGames
Damn. I want to see the grade boundaries for AQA's M3 maths exam. That was the most depressing exam of my life :rofl:

I was hysterically laughing after the exam because it was beyond depressing at that point
Like edexcel maths bounderies
Almost there warwick wait for me...
It's not 'fake' for Edexcel... it's on their website
someone link edexcel grade boundaries please I can't find them it keeps saying no exam series
Original post by C0balt
I was hysterically laughing after the exam because it was beyond depressing at that point

I'm genuinely curious what the examiner's report would say.

"They all f*cked up Q1-9. The end."
WHAT ARE OCR DOING? F321, F322 and F324 are all higher than they were last year. 60% for a U in F322, are you crazy? I was hoping for maybe a B, lol say hello to the U in chemistry!!
Original post by C0balt

Do you think theres a chance that they've made a mistake in the chemistry grade boundaries?
Original post by marioman
Yes you absolutely can, if you are good at counting up your marks after the exam. Last year I knew all of my module scores to within a few UMS once the boundaries came out.

Probably yes correct for maths exams, but for longer answer questions this is much harder to do, you are probably one of very few people who can do this, the rest of the people have no idea how many marks they think they got and just panic and panic and panic, I know because it was me last year. Counted all my marks in bio and chem before leaving the hall, and was way off (to low each time) and got much much higher, its sometimes harder to judge.

Good for you though, nice to have a really good idea before results.
Boundaries are beautiful.
Lol if i still **** up.
M3 72/75 for A* made me LOL since M4/5 were easier.
Original post by marioman

How did you go about working out the UMS, rough estimate? How can I find the 100UMS boundary for Edexcel maths? Thanks
Original post by ninjass
Like edexcel maths bounderies
Almost there warwick wait for me...

dont think itsd real the one thats posted somebody here posted a link and its not on the edexcel website from what i see

Quick Reply

Latest