The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Those OCR F324/5 grade boundaries though.. Bruh... I am deceased...
70/75 for C4. hahahhahahahahahaha. bye bye A*
Original post by Fas
The only thing you can really hope for is that they've marked everyone pretty generously....*

Yepp, hopefully.

Original post by Hazel37
I KNOW!
I thought they'd be really low. :frown:

Well, we've done our best guys - it'll be okay!

Spoiler

Original post by titfortat
I'm also surprised about C1, given that TSR crashed and everyone complained about John's uncle...

Yep, they're at least a couple of marks lower than the last few years but still thought they'd be lower...
Original post by abbie1259
I really don't think the Edexcel link is legit... 86/160 for an A in AS Salters Nuffield Biology?? 54% for an A can't be right

Shh don't question it! :smile: In all honesty i expected them to drop but not that low.... The first exam especially was full of 4/5/6 markers and WAY different to past papers!
Original post by askhelpsuccess
u also stressin for politics or is it another subject?

Politics 😳
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Someone earlier said around 8am.

Original post by Mattematics
Site says 8am, Twitter says 9:30am.

Thankkksss
Bruh here was me hoping that I could count on M1 being a low GB paper...turns out it needed the most marks for an A :rofl:
Original post by titfortat
I'm also surprised about C1, given that TSR crashed and everyone complained about John's uncle...

To be fair, there were a LOT of people resitting C1, and as an A2 student I didn't think it was that bad. Wouldn't have wanted it in AS by any means, but I can see why the boundary's skewed...
Reply 509
where's edexcel at?
There's hardly any chance that the grade boundaries are fake cause its hosted on qualifications.pearson.comUnless they got hacked, or edexcel made a mistake, no way its fake.
There's hardly any chance that the grade boundaries are fake cause its hosted on qualifications.pearson.comUnless they got hacked, or edexcel made a mistake, no way its fake.....
Original post by xace28x
To be fair, there were a LOT of people resitting C1, and as an A2 student I didn't think it was that bad. Wouldn't have wanted it in AS by any means, but I can see why the boundary's skewed...

Yeah igy. I personally found the paper quite good, apart from the fact I did a silly mistake on one question, but I'm pretty sure I answered the rest correctly.
Hi can someone please please please check what 32/50 is for Edexcel Religious Studies Implications Unit 4 Philosophy of Religion. I can't check because I'm on iPad. I'm really nervous so I'd be really grateful if someone checked!
How is 70/75 a* for c4 already lost thoae 5 marks on the last part of vector question for **** sake man
If M1's grade boundary was a cliff and I fell of it, I would crash and die and spontaneously combust. Thank goodness that I'm doing AS maths but srs, edexcel boundaries this year are HIGH (even considering that we had the hardest maths exams ever too)
RIP M3... 96% for A*...
Reply 517
Guys there has been reports the edexcel boundaries are fake. Please wait until the real boundaries are uploaded onto the site!
Original post by IRoranth
Politics 😳

theres literally no way these gbs are higher than last year
Original post by NHM
Guys there has been reports the edexcel boundaries are fake. Please wait until the real boundaries are uploaded onto the site!

But it's hosted on their site...

Quick Reply

Latest