The Student Room Group

Sex with Arabs and Europeans

I'm curious to know from the Arabs here if sex feels better with another Arab because you speak the same language and have similar facial features - is it more exciting and enjoyable than sex with a European girl because it will feel more personal?

Would like to know if they are any Arab users here who have had the experience of having sex with both?
Reply 1
I'm not Arab but I've been mistaken for one because of my name. Regardless of where you're from, language/facial features/coming from the same ethnicity isn't gonna make a difference to sex. I don't know why those are your deciding factors for how attractive you find someone as opposed to their personality, intelligence etc. Not sure why having sex with European girls is any less personal than Arab girls... I've had Asian girlfriends and a white girlfriend in the past but they were equally as good at sex as each other. Ethnicity has no effect on how good she is in bed - you **** who you want.
Original post by asif007
I'm not Arab but I've been mistaken for one because of my name. Regardless of where you're from, language/facial features/coming from the same ethnicity isn't gonna make a difference to sex. I don't know why those are your deciding factors for how attractive you find someone as opposed to their personality, intelligence etc. Not sure why having sex with European girls is any less personal than Arab girls... I've had Asian girlfriends and a white girlfriend in the past but they were equally as good at sex as each other. Ethnicity has no effect on how good she is in bed - you **** who you want.

PRSOM:frown: I wish i could rep your totally right :h:
Reply 3
TSR is always weird after midnight. :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
TSR is always weird after midnight. :colonhash:

i told u :colone:
sorry for quoting you everywhere lmao :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i told u :colone:
sorry for quoting you everywhere lmao :frown:

I regret being on it after midnight lol. :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by asif007

Well, I'm not really interested in making love to her intelligence or personality :confused:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I'm not really interested in making love to her intelligence or personality :confused:

Then the question you should be asking is: are Arab girls more fit and f**kable than European girls? That's a personal decision you have to make.
Reply 8
Original post by asif007
Then the question you should be asking is: are Arab girls more fit and f**kable than European girls? That's a personal decision you have to make.

Yeah, I think they're more fit and sexy but it's hard to meet them here so I'm wondering if the alternative which is a European girl is worth the sacrifice of foregoing an Arabic girl
Reply 9
Yeah, I think they're more fit and sexy but it's hard to meet them here so I'm wondering if the alternative which is a European girl is worth the sacrifice of foregoing an Arabic girl

Dude, you don't need to forgo one girl in favour of the other. You f**k whoever you want, then move on and f**k the next one. Do the European girls if you want, then look for Arab girls. Where are you finding it hard to meet Arab girls?
African girls are the best
Original post by asif007
Dude, you don't need to forgo one girl in favour of the other. You f**k whoever you want, then move on and f**k the next one. Do the European girls if you want, then look for Arab girls. Where are you finding it hard to meet Arab girls?

I'm more interested in having sex with one on a long term basis. It's hard because where I live they're a minority.
I'm more interested in having sex with one on a long term basis. It's hard because where I live they're a minority.

Only you can make the decision. Do you want sex now with whoever you want, or do you want to wait until you find a suitable long-term girlfriend? Bros don't roll like that - if you see a girl you like, go for her now. Don't get hung up on her ethnicity.

You don't sound like you've ever had sex before, so I doubt this is a decision you'll be pressed with for a long time.
Original post by asif007
Only you can make the decision. Do you want sex now with whoever you want, or do you want to wait until you find a suitable long-term girlfriend? Bros don't roll like that - if you see a girl you like, go for her now. Don't get hung up on her ethnicity.

I prefer to wait until I find something suitable and long term - kids are more likely to resemble me if she's the same ethnicity as me, that's vital for me. :biggrin:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You don't sound like you've ever had sex before, so I doubt this is a decision you'll be pressed with for a long time.

What?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending