The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Yousf
wheres aqa boundaries

Out at 8am
If anyone has any doubts about Edexcel grade boundaries; just go on the edexcel website and download their UMS converter calculator (its in Excel format). That converter has the 2016 boundaries and they match the posted boundaries
@Yousf - AQA are like 'Nawabs'...they're going to post it in the morning I think. they're probably like..screw everyone..we need our sleep..they'll be fools waiting for it at night, whilst all other exam boards have posted it.
Reply 563
Original post by StudyQueen
Anyone else freaking out about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? 😩😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ME
Reply 564
Original post by L33t
Out at 8am

Some people are talking about them
Original post by L33t
ME

if only 80% ( 60/75 ) on each paper was a guaranteed A 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
also a reason why i dont think the edexcel ones are legit:they've not posted the linear ones
Original post by Konrad1208
If anyone has any doubts about Edexcel grade boundaries; just go on the edexcel website and download their UMS converter calculator (its in Excel format). That converter has the 2016 boundaries and they match the posted boundaries

where is it on the website?
Original post by askhelpsuccess
nah no way the edexcel link is legit, the politics gbs are waaaaaaaaay too high for the amount of **** they put in this year

trust me like its bs
Reply 569
it's real guys.
Reply 570
Original post by Yousf

Some people with access to e-AQA (teachers) may have tweeted out their subjects' boundaries. You can try and hunt on twitter but you won't find them all. I think history is the only one i've seen so far.
Original post by rxns_00
What the ACTUAL **** 70 for an A* in C4???? Are they mad???

Look at the grade boundaries for the monster known as M3 and you'll feel better. I'm pretty much screwed :cry:
also a reason why i dont think the edexcel ones are legit:they've not posted the linear ones

They're combined with the linear ones.
Original post by Breynolds2671999
They're combined with the linear ones.

well then i guess they forgot to add in the english lang paper(s) i sat lol
Original post by vik1234
trust me like its bs

ngl ive got an E on one paper and a B on another??? that overall solid U tho xx
Original post by L33t
Don't panic! Go get a cup of tea and take some deep breaths. I am shocked at that boundary, but I expected it for F324 it was probably the easiest paper they ever wrote in that series :O I am more worried about F325 TBH :frown: was expecting a little lower than that!

Yeah I was expecting lower for f325 too! I think 87 for A* and 79 for an A is a little too high for my liking 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Want to cry over those edexcel chemistry grade boundaries:u:
well then i guess they forgot to add in the english lang paper(s) i sat lol

Thats a bit of a p*ss take :biggrin:
Beg you don't talk when your do looks like an aerodactyl

Original post by Yousf

Quick Reply

Latest