The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Breynolds2671999
Thats a bit of a p*ss take :biggrin:

its been an hour since they were posted and they're still not on the website, like come on
head
Original post by askhelpsuccess
ngl ive got an E on one paper and a B on another??? that overall solid U tho xx

I haven't checked my marks yet cause i never saw the mark schemes but these boundaries are bs. This year papers were harder than last year yet boundaries are higher :angry:
Original post by ASTK98
Ffs the wait for grade boundaries is killing me, I won't rest till I find out Unit 4 Bio edexcel is 47/90 for an A.

51 for an A is close enough, can't lie I didn't expect it to be that low.
Reply 584
Original post by spotiebob
Yeah I was expecting lower for f325 too! I think 87 for A* and 79 for an A is a little too high for my liking 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought they'd be more similar to last years but apparently some brainy boffins have sat F325 this year :'( FML
Edexcel physics (New spec)... 57% for an A :woo: that is amazing
64/75 for C2...RIP my A grade :angry:
the edexcel one is genuine...link here: http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter

jus download the "Edexcel Mark converter" excel document and choose Summer 2016 and they match
its been an hour since they were posted and they're still not on the website, like come on

They'll probably just make you feel worse anyway, because most of the boundaries have been pretty high tonight :tongue:
Reply 589
I looked online at AQA just now and it said boundaries for officials are available from "12:01am" but for everyone else it's 8am onwards, so that might be for other boards too so don't get too downhearted guys until it gets to that time and you know for sure which ones are official :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harambe will save us all. Do guys
Original post by vik1234
I haven't checked my marks yet cause i never saw the mark schemes but these boundaries are bs. This year papers were harder than last year yet boundaries are higher :angry:

honest to god, im not even saying this because im tryna be annoying. I really don't think these are legit? like how do you post your grade boundaries but forget to put them up on the website people use to check
Original post by Breynolds2671999
They'll probably just make you feel worse anyway, because most of the boundaries have been pretty high tonight :tongue:

sucks for everyone eh
logical resons (and not just complaining them) why im not convinced the Edexcel grade boundaries are legit:

1) the design of the font page is inconsistent with Edexcel publications in the last week ( if you want I have proof)
2) the grade boundaries page on the Edexcel site isn't work and seems "odd" ( can't get older grade boundaries up and the list of qualifications is a bit weird) and it was working earlier
3) I literally can not find the grade boundaries anywhere else but here
4) they were released much earlier than they have been in the past

And I understand that the URL look right and I'm
Not a computer expert but I have here of people managing to make URLs seem correct event though they aren't (there was a scam where someone did this to Amazon a few years ago)

And I actually do think that someone would put in the effort to hack Edexcel
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ScienceWhoMusic
logical resons (and not just complaining them) why im not convinced the Edexcel grade boundaries are legit:

1) the design of the font page is inconsistent with Edexcel publications in the last week ( if you want I have proof)
2) the grade boundaries page on the Edexcel site isn't work and seems "odd" ( can't get older grade boundaries up and the list of qualifications is a bit weird) and it was working earlier

Not a computer expert but I have here of people managing to make URLs seem correct event though they aren't (there was a scam where someone did this to Amazon a few years ago)

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter

go on download the Edexcel mar converter excel document and u will find summer 2016 and they match so its genuine

I feel the same, literally said just that on the AS/A2 results day thread

The UMS converter on their website is legit and has the same boundaries though

Posted from TSR Mobile
some1 wanna be a babe and leak the aqa boundaries before i go to sleep? x
honest to god, im not even saying this because im tryna be annoying. I really don't think these are legit? like how do you post your grade boundaries but forget to put them up on the website people use to check

Yep I think they are fake as well but then people say they are correct in the ums converter but where is the converter?
Original post by angoranimi
Want to cry over those edexcel chemistry grade boundaries:u:

THEY'RE SO HIGH, I'm legit dead now like 80 for an A* for BOTH chem4 and chem5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest