The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nightcall
Why will there be? What board did you do?

I did edexcel!

The grade boundaries are high, and I missed out a whole question. I may have just scraped an A, or got a high B 😫
Original post by nhcn98
OCR A chem grade boundaries -_-

Absolutely painful
Reply 642
GB for OCR Fields, frontiers & whatever its called has destroyed my Physics grade
Reply 643
Original post by Vannzzoo
Absolutely painful

there goes any chances of me even getting an E
Original post by Vannzzoo
Absolutely painful

I know it is too brutal.
Original post by mercuryman
I know it is too brutal.

If the GB are high, then everyone must've done better than they thought....right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceWhoMusic
http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/LCCI/LCCI-Grade-Boundaries-June-2016.pdf
Other gradboundaries for June 2016 where in the old Design whereas the a level ones are the only ones in that design

I think it's probably an admin error lol. I wouldn't blame them, poor guys working this late at night
Original post by drandy76
If the GB are high, then everyone must've done better than they thought....right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps, or perhaps not?
21 hours left to see
Original post by mercuryman
Perhaps, or perhaps not?
21 hours left to see

21? Doesn't track update at 7:30?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I did edexcel!

The grade boundaries are high, and I missed out a whole question. I may have just scraped an A, or got a high B 😫

I'm in the exact same boat as you, want to apply for History oxbridge and I think I might've only got a high B. Don't worry too much, it's the first year of a new course and no one will have aced it, I guarantee. Oxbridge will take into account the situation, I mean, we didn't even get the textbook until 4 weeks into the course! As long as you get a decent predicted grade in it we should be ok.
the edexcel website now works and the 2016 gbs aren't up :smile:
like the website has proper been redone and all
and the layout suggests that theres no way the ones published are legit because as and a level are now separate so thy'd get separate pages
Original post by Phil_M
GB for OCR Fields, frontiers & whatever its called has destroyed my Physics grade

Mate!!!!! Those grade boundaries were a madness!
Reply 654
Original post by Asurat
Mate!!!!! Those grade boundaries were a madness!

How can they raise it by 8?? I'll be lucky to get a C
Original post by Phil_M
How can they raise it by 8?? I'll be lucky to get a C

I think we got shegged when it came to the paper. I spent how many hours learning the MRI essay mark scheme inside out? And we got a maths paper and sky high grade boundaries as a result.
Original post by eddso
I opened the UMS converter on my phone in an iPhone app called numbers - it changed his format so basically showed grade boundaries but they are completely different to the apparent boundaries we've all seen?

Um nope. The grade boundaries are the same
Original post by askhelpsuccess
and the layout suggests that theres no way the ones published are legit because as and a level are now separate so thy'd get separate pages

Dude haven't you seen this page?
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html

The ums converter is in sync with the boundaries.
Can anyone give me an idea of when the AQA boundaries will be released?

Quick Reply