The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

accommodation deposit

hi, i was wondering when we are supposed to pay the deposit for the accommodation as i've not heard anything from BU saying when it is and I would like to know as £330 is a lot of money and i have to be prepared for when to pay it

do we pay the lump sum at the same time that we book our accommodation on results day? is it done over the few days after results day? or is it paid on a different date entirely? someone please tell me as i'm really confused about when we pay the deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'm not with your university, but I saw your thread on the side. It's probably best you give them a ring and find this out. But I wouldn't have thought it was before your student loans (if you're taking any) have started to be paid?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
I booked in July and as far as I can remember you have 5 days to pay the deposit or you will lose your room.
Original post by vices
hi, i was wondering when we are supposed to pay the deposit for the accommodation as i've not heard anything from BU saying when it is and I would like to know as £330 is a lot of money and i have to be prepared for when to pay it

do we pay the lump sum at the same time that we book our accommodation on results day? is it done over the few days after results day? or is it paid on a different date entirely? someone please tell me as i'm really confused about when we pay the deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Vices

When you come to actually choose your room on our accommodation portal, you'll be asked to pay your deposit before you can proceed with the booking. It is one single payment.

Please get back in touch if you have any further questions about the accommodation booking process.

We're looking forward to welcoming you to BU next month!

Best wishes

Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending