The Student Room Group

Health and social L3

I got MM in my first year. Am i still able to get a DMM or DDM overall in my second year? Plsss hellppp!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Bambam12365
I got MM in my first year. Am i still able to get a DMM or DDM overall in my second year? Plsss hellppp!!!

How many credits have you done and how many will you be doing next year? What grades did you get in each module?
Reply 2
Original post by polerat
How many credits have you done and how many will you be doing next year? What grades did you get in each module?

This year i have 6 passes 2 meirts and 2 distintions all of them are worth 10 apart from 3, 2 of them are worth 5 and 1 worth 20. I gave a distinction in the 20 one so i think that boosted mt mark abit. I have 740 points so far. This year i done 10 units and next year i think I'll be doing 9. Thanks for your reply btw
if you want a DMM or a DDM then most of the units you would have had to do all the work up to distinction tasks for merit tasks. If you only do the assignments for a pass. Then a pass is what you will get
Reply 4
Original post by Bambam12365
This year i have 6 passes 2 meirts and 2 distintions all of them are worth 10 apart from 3, 2 of them are worth 5 and 1 worth 20. I gave a distinction in the 20 one so i think that boosted mt mark abit. I have 740 points so far. This year i done 10 units and next year i think I'll be doing 9. Thanks for your reply btw

Did you guys receive a handbook from your college telling you how your work is marked and what kind of grades you need (as in how many credits are D, M or P t get the desired grades?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending