Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

83 for A* in aqa chem 4... i dropped like 25 marks in that exam fml
Original post by patricio_miguel
PSYA4 is HIGHHHHHH AF

Exactly! Wish it was lower.
Too much pressure being placed on us 😞
Reply 6503
Tbf I was expecting low boundaries for PSYA4... But look on the bright side it's much better than last year!
Yooo aqa boundaries lit af bring on tomorrow
gotta love how OCR C1 is 53/72.. lower than C2, C3, C4... and is probs the lowest ever needed for an A in C1.
It's fun being the only person in your friendship group awake rn so you have to figure out how well they've done..

I think it's safe to say they've all done well with Classics I reckon
are mark schemes available too?
AQA mark schemes anyone?
Can anyone please tell me where I can get the AQA AS NEW spec boundaries cuz these ones seem like they're for AS resits, and A2? Thank you! 😉
Hoping for that A in Philo ay ay
Reply 6511
Also a bit annoyed of the PSYA1 resit grade boundary they've just used the same one as they used for the AS spec.
Reply 6512
Those 6bio4 grade boundaries... 55/90 for an A*. Gonna feast my eyes on that for a while.

6bio5 is where I predicted though at 62/90 for an A*. And C4 is high - 65 just for an A, 70 for an A*... maybe I didn't do as well in that as I thought (people at my school seemed to think it was harder)
Mark schemes aren't out until they release past papers around May time ish
AQA grade statistics?
Original post by 04ms21
Can anyone please tell me where I can get the AQA AS NEW spec boundaries cuz these ones seem like they're for AS resits, and A2? Thank you! 😉

Go on their website search grade boundaries and uniform acale marks. Click it click raw grade boundary tables. Click June 2016 tab then click reformed a levels linear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait for resits and the new spec how will we know which are the grade boundaries?
Despite the shocking 10 marker on AQA M1 , 58+/75 raw marks = 92+/100 UMS. AQA the wait was worth it (although I completely flunked new spec physics :redface:)
Original post by tanyapotter
Yooo aqa boundaries lit af bring on tomorrow
Totally
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Despite the shocking 10 marker on AQA M1 , 58+/75 raw marks = 92+/100 UMS. AQA the wait was worth it (although I completely flunked new spec physics :redface:)

Where did u get the ums conversion for m1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest