The Student Room Group

PFF2

Hi i have requested by phone & twitter and still iv not received a PFF2 form. I really want to send my finance information asap. Please can i have a private message so i can provide my address again.

Jayne :smile:
Original post by Jaynex4MacD
Hi i have requested by phone & twitter and still iv not received a PFF2 form. I really want to send my finance information asap. Please can i have a private message so i can provide my address again.

Jayne :smile:

The forms are online: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms/y/uk-full-time/income-details/year-1617

Just download and print the pdf :yes:
Reply 2
I dont have access to a printer thats why i requested it via post. I dont have funds spare to buy a printer, iv tried hard to get use of one.
I dont have access to a printer thats why i requested it via post. I dont have funds spare to buy a printer, iv tried hard to get use of one.

:frown:
If you go to your local library they'll probably be able to print it for less than a few pounds? Or sometimes for free if you speak to the librarians and explain the problem.
Reply 4
Thats my issue, its quite a distance for me to find a library,plus i have the kids at home at the mo. I just thought itd be easier if they could post it out but it was over a week ago i called. They did say no probs itl be sent out. Iv tried everyone and nobody has a printer. I was just hoping they could mail me so i could request another one. I cant afford a printer at the moment.
Thats my issue, its quite a distance for me to find a library,plus i have the kids at home at the mo. I just thought itd be easier if they could post it out but it was over a week ago i called. They did say no probs itl be sent out. Iv tried everyone and nobody has a printer. I was just hoping they could mail me so i could request another one. I cant afford a printer at the moment.

That really sucks

I've got a printer and some stamps - if you PM me your address (click here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/private.php?do=newpm put PQ in the "to" field) I can send you a copy.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending