8 days until exam results
Things move too quick and others go to slow
Original post by ExoIceCream99
2 days until moving house
8 days until exam results
Things move too quick and others go to slow

The next week is going to drag :P
Original post by surina16
Just heard OCR A Level GBs are really high.... let's hope this isn't the same for GCSEs (only do Computing but know a lot of you do OCR Sciences) :redface:

Not all OCR A level GBs are high. I did ICT AS with OCR. 75/120 for an A (normally nearer 90).
Reply 1543
Original post by chloechurcher
Good luck, wishing you the best and hope you get what you're expecting!! I'm expecting A's and B's and hopefully A*'s in my sciences, although I think it may be a C for Geography because there were complications with my coursework ☹️! How come you got forced to do PE?

Thank you and good luck to you too! I was hoping for A*s in my sciences too but after those exams I'm not so sure. Did you do aqa triple science? Oh no! What happened to your coursework? It was compulsory to do either PE or dance for gcse unless you had a medical reason not to. I'm terrible at PE I'm glad to see the back of it!
Hoping for the best now with some Bs and one or 2 Cs (did foundation in 2 subjects). But I've had a few dreams about it where I find out I have amazing results so hopefully, it'll come true :smile: Still extremely nervous though...
Original post by DanF2000
Hoping for the best now with some Bs and one or 2 Cs (did foundation in 2 subjects). But I've had a few dreams about it where I find out I have amazing results so hopefully, it'll come true :smile: Still extremely nervous though...

Hope your dreams come true!
Hi guys, I've been reading this thread since the start of summer, and I was wondering how/where/when people are going to open their results? Idk I'm just curious.

I will be grabbing my results from school, speaking to a few teachers, then I'll make my way to a nearby park/recreational ground (basically a bunch of big ass fields with pretty trees) to meet my boyfriend. I'll open them with him and because it's an isolated field, I can cry and scream and skip around and do handstands and you know, there's a river there just in case I have to drown myself.

But yeah, how is everybody opening their results?
Original post by csutton
Hi guys, I've been reading this thread since the start of summer, and I was wondering how/where/when people are going to open their results? Idk I'm just curious.

I will be grabbing my results from school, speaking to a few teachers, then I'll make my way to a nearby park/recreational ground (basically a bunch of big ass fields with pretty trees) to meet my boyfriend. I'll open them with him and because it's an isolated field, I can cry and scream and skip around and do handstands and you know, there's a river there just in case I have to drown myself.

But yeah, how is everybody opening their results?

go in, get results, avoid people asking what i've got (it's going to happen), go out, go to the tree me and my friends used to sit under during lunchtimes, open results
i'll be opening mine with them and hopefully doing a mini celebration of some sort but i need to enroll the same day so it won't be too much :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
Thank you and good luck to you too! I was hoping for A*s in my sciences too but after those exams I'm not so sure. Did you do aqa triple science? Oh no! What happened to your coursework? It was compulsory to do either PE or dance for gcse unless you had a medical reason not to. I'm terrible at PE I'm glad to see the back of it!

My exam board was Edexcel for science and the exams were super nice! And my teacher kind of messed it up, things weren't there that were meant to be there so I think my grades gone down slightly. And I would hate to have to choose dance or PE!! I hate both of them so I know exactly how happy you feel about never having to do them again 😀
Edit: Bloody double post
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by csutton
Hi guys, I've been reading this thread since the start of summer, and I was wondering how/where/when people are going to open their results? Idk I'm just curious
I might go in a grab my results then go into a secluded area so if I do badly, no one can see me cry. If I do well, I'll probably come out and start reading them near the teachers and friends so I can share them
OCR Gateway Biology B, Chemistry B, and Physics B anyone?
I've compiled a list of both unofficial mark schemes and unofficial grade boundaries, if anyone is interested. Feel free to change things if you disagree! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4257332
Thanks for checkin' it out! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AceOfSpade
Has anyone's school told them what time thay can come and collect their results?

No, actually they haven't. I'm just going with last year's time I think
Original post by Rosy-Smith18

We've been told that we can come in at 9.
Hope therse a GCSE results day filter on snapchat like the one for A level 😂
Original post by Rosy-Smith18

We get a text message the day before
did anyone else find AQA Geography super easy? i know its my fave subject blabla but gcse geography seems SO much easier than other gcse subjects like science and history
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
The next week is going to drag :P

I know right ._.
Original post by hbgeorgie
did anyone else find AQA Geography super easy? i know its my fave subject blabla but gcse geography seems SO much easier than other gcse subjects like science and history

Everyone found physical easy and human hard

I was typically the other way round .-.
I did AQA Geography

Coasts and urban I found pretty tricky

Tourism and Natural Hazards for me were easy.

Latest