The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rosemondtan
Whoa why are the AQA AS bio and chem grade boundaries so Low or am I calculating something wrongly

new spec this yr was ****ed imo
Original post by liziepie
59% for an A in AQA new spec Biology? Am I reading that correctly?

It's 63% for an A in AQA new spec Chemistry!
HIS3N is up 4 marks 😭
Original post by ivybridge
HIS3N is up 4 marks 😭

Best of luck :frown: :console:
Oh I was hoping HIS3M would go down...that B is my only hope and I'm not getting it
Reply 785
Someone link me with the edexcel D1 official mark scheme please??? If it's not out yet, when is it out??
Original post by angoranimi
I KNOW RIGHT! Like I thought chem5 would be high but not chem4, that paper was so bad wtf. I thought I stood a good chance with 74/90 in chem4 and 80/90 in chem5....74's the A boundary.

I'm so upset right now anyway I just hope I can get an A* in maths

SAME!!! I was counting on chemistry for the A*, and after these grade boundaries I don't know what to hope for :frown:
Original post by rosemondtan
Whoa why are the AQA AS bio and chem grade boundaries so Low or am I calculating something wrongly

I thought the exact same thing! 58% in biology for an A seems ridiculously low!
Original post by Ayman!
You take IAL Chemistry, though - it's 76/79 for us :yep:

Yeahh I noticed, I was looking at the A-level grade boundaries yesterday lol (that sleepy) But still for chem5 is a bit high :/
97/100 for an A for English Language AS (AQA)

That's WAY too high! Something has to be wrong :angry: I must've calculated something wrong or misread

What the hell!?
Original post by medstudent1010
All of the edexcel markschemes have already been released/leaked ...

Do you happen to have a link?
Im so happy, all of my subjects have low grade boundaries eslecially as chemistrt aqa, aqa physics and edexcel business studies
83/120 for an A in New Spec sociocology was expected as it has not really changed much but still decent! 105/144 for psychology A is a blessing considering last year it was around 116
Where's AQA Government and Politics?
[video]https://youtu.be/wQ0wKv5CPtA[/video]
Me after seeing the OCR m2 grade boundaries
Original post by Nightcall
Where's AQA Government and Politics?

You have to navigate the parliament for a that bruh
The grade boundary for an A in AQA's HIS3B has gone up by 5 raw marks! >.< (67 last year & 72 this year!) really worried now.
Original post by Competence
new spec this yr was ****ed imo

Truth though 64.4% for chemistry has gotta be an all time low
Original post by swagmister
Me after seeing the OCR m2 grade boundaries

I can't believe M2 has the same boundary for an A as M1, even though there were seemingly no complaints about the latter.
Original post by Aimee.D
I thought the exact same thing! 58% in biology for an A seems ridiculously low!

Precisely! Now I'm not sure if I should be relieved or worried sick, because that probably means I didn't do as well as I thought I did :s-smilie:

Quick Reply