The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkEnergy
Could you still post them on Reddit or something? They're not very strict about enforcing copyright

Yeah, I will try to upload a link by sometime around 1 o'clock.
Original post by PQ
That is quite late - are there no options to allow you to collect earlier?

Places wont fill up that quickly though - noone can officially refer themselves on Track until 3pm. Until that point no clearing place is official.

Exactly
11am is so late
I hate my school so much. So glad I never have to go there again.
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
the edexcel mark schemes were leaked 1 month ago but I dont know about the rest

Thanks! I only did Russian with Edexcel and that never gets leaked because no one cares :redface:
Original post by lucabrasi98
My friend says his school just emailed them their results.

Wtf i swear that's illegal

I swear that's ********ting...
Original post by JMACM98
What time are people collecting their results from their sixth form/college? Mine isn't opening till 10 which I think is way late?

Mine opens at 8.30. I'll check track first. If good and I get into my firm, i'll go in early as possible. If bad and I don't, depends when I stop crying..
Reply 6626
I'm gonna know which uni I'm going to this time tomorrow whoa...

(Assuming I'm not in clearing, bc I think it's pretty unlikely I will be tbh)
Original post by empressbethie
Thanks! I only did Russian with Edexcel and that never gets leaked because no one cares :redface:

I think all of edexcel AS, A2, IGCSE and GCSE olevel mark schemes were leaked a month ago
Will it definitely be 8am at the earliest for track to open? I'm hearing a lot of conflicting stuff some people are saying from 6.30am and I remember when I got into uni first time round (this is my 2nd degree) it was earlier than 8am
Reply 6629
Original post by Muttski
AS students at our school collect from 10.30-12.00

A2 students at our school collect from 8.00-10.00

Same for my school except I think AS students can go in from 10:15

I'll be heading to school after I check track so I'll be there maybe 8:30 at the latest (it takes 20 minutes to walk)
Original post by BB8
I'm gonna know which uni I'm going to this time tomorrow whoa...

(Assuming I'm not in clearing, bc I think it's pretty unlikely I will be tbh)

Same, but I don't like to count the proverbial chickens just yet, if you know what I mean.
Original post by Sumaiyya1999
the edexcel mark schemes were leaked 1 month ago but I dont know about the rest

do you have the link ?
thanks
Is it just me that's fuming about CHEM4 aqa boundaries?!
Original post by ubiquitousking
Is there any way to get access to your marked paper?

I think you can request to see it once you've got your results but I'm pretty sure you have to pay for it? (I think when I asked for an edexcel one it was around £17?) - Not 100% sure though
Original post by ubiquitousking
Is there any way to get access to your marked paper?

I believe your college/sixth form can specifically request for them back, but it does cost a bit of money. I think my college paid £40 to get one of my OCR exam papers back last year.
May the grade boundaries forever be with you

image.jpeg
Waiting...
Still waiting...
STILL F*CKING WAITING!!!!
UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!!
😠
Reply 6637
Original post by Pijktmyha
Same, but I don't like to count the proverbial chickens just yet, if you know what I mean.

If I do end up in clearing I have to pick a new subject lmao.. (okay theoretically there are 3 'broad' anthropology courses with lower entry reqs than my insurance, but I don't like the look of any of them so)... I'm thinking biological sciences maybe, or possibly maths if I can get in anywhere decent with BBB and no FM
Anyone feeling like our friend here?....

meme2 small.jpg

Hopefully everything will go to plan for you tomorrow but if you are stressing about results day, we're here to help...

1. How to stop worrying about a bad exam
2. How to cope with bad news
3. What to do if you don't get a place

The BCU team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest