Scroll to see replies

not really it wasnt even funny apart from the first time when i got @Zacken
(edited 7 years ago)
When are the grade boundaries for step coming out
Original post by kappadetta
When are the grade boundaries for step coming out

I doubt they'll be out before we get our results since they're not out yet
Original post by Zacken
Depends on the laptop. CPU, GPU and RAM specs? A good i5 processor, 4-8 GB RAM (RAM is cheap nowadays!) and a modest GPU should be far more than okay, and is more or less my setup; XPS 15 Dell is a beast.

I do not recommend buying retail laptops, they are overpriced and most importantly you cannot upgrade the components after 1-2 years when you need it. You can go for barebone machines and DIY the rest, usually the GPU/CPU is fixed for low end models, but I am sure you can change them for some high end machines.

They put a (random) number in the link for a reason, and because ATS is using HTTP/HTPPS, there is no way to find a list of pages under a mainpage like you can do in PHP.
If you are bored waiting for results, you can try all the numbers assuming they actually have that pdf in their server which I doubt.
Good luck everyone!
This is the 2016 STEP Results Day Thread.

Grade boundaries have not been released yet, but when they do, they will be uploaded onto the ATS website (http://www.admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/step/scoring-and-results/)

TemplateWhat did you think you'd get?

STEP I -

STEP II -

STEP III -

What did you get?

STEP I -

STEP II -

STEP III -

STEP Offer (if applicable):

University and Course:

Comments and Reactions:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2848
Original post by cogito.
They put a (random) number in the link for a reason, and because ATS is using HTTP/HTPPS, there is no way to find a list of pages under a mainpage like you can do in PHP.
If you are bored waiting for results, you can try all the numbers assuming they actually have that pdf in their server which I doubt.

I tried last night with a python program that checks status response codes (all numbers between 300,000 and 400,000) and it wasn't there then.
Original post by cogito.
I do not recommend buying retail laptops, they are overpriced and most importantly you cannot upgrade the components after 1-2 years when you need it. You can go for barebone machines and DIY the rest, usually the GPU/CPU is fixed for low end models, but I am sure you can change them for some high end machines.

If I was gonna go for the DIY route, I'd just go for building a PC I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems like I've created multiple threads somehow. :colonhash:
top fred
Original post by cogito.

this is the compscis way of geting back at the mathmos
Original post by Number Nine
top fred

I created like 5 STEP Results threads lol
It said that server is unavailable and when I checked the Maths exams section there were no threads created.
Rip
Original post by Hauss
I tried last night with a python program that checks status response codes (all numbers between 300,000 and 400,000) and it wasn't there then.

Looking at previous addresses... it could be between 246350 and 300000? I think it might be more likely to be between this range than above 300000
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hauss

However I suppose this could be seen as borderline hacking and not advised...
Original post by Mathemagicien
X

Thanks m8!
Tell me if you want to add something else in the OP,
Zacken's asleep so just created it so we can start chatting from now
wasn't really sure wat to put in the OP
Reply 2857
Original post by rohanpritchard
Looking at previous addresses... it could be between 246350 and 300000? I think it might be more likely to be between this range than above 300000

Original post by rohanpritchard
However I suppose this could be seen as borderline hacking and not advised...

Probably not as there already files in the low 300,000s on the website.
Don't agree about it being hacking but I agree about it being not advised, may as well just wait at this point.
You forgot @EricPiphany
Original post by Mathemagicien
Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

It actually didn't appear to me sorry.
There was a database error

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending