Complex \not = Nonreal though :wink:

You crushed zackens confidence in life.
He can ban you yaknow so wath it.
Reply 661
I also know π to 2 decimal places, suckerz
Original post by physicsmaths
You crushed zackens confidence in life.
He can ban you yaknow so wath it.

Haha he can move on to complex numbers when he improves :smile:.

Spoiler

Is there M3 thread?
Aqa:

71044693.jpg
Man, FP3 and FP4 have some *****y GB's this year, FP3 was the ****ing hardest it's ever been...
Original post by ThusSpakeAlex
Man, FP3 and FP4 have some *****y GB's this year, FP3 was the ****ing hardest it's ever been...

init like i dont think i did too bad but they are high as dicks this year... now sweating about A* in further oh good lord
Original post by Number Nine
init like i dont think i did too bad but they are high as dicks this year... now sweating about A* in further oh good lord

M2 was a gift, 100 UMS must be like 68 or something.

I was really relying on FP2,M2,FP3 to be my A* modules but the evil examiners don't want that, so I had to switch from FP3 to FP4 and again im thwarted, :frown:.
Reply 669
68 in FP3, omg hahaha
Original post by ThusSpakeAlex
M2 was a gift, 100 UMS must be like 68 or something.

I was really relying on FP2,M2,FP3 to be my A* modules but the evil examiners don't want that, so I had to switch from FP3 to FP4 and again im thwarted, :frown:.

am just hoping if i get an A in one module the others balance it out as i already have 94 in M2
Anyone think that these further grade boundaries are extremely unreasonable? FP3 AND FP4 WHATTT
Anyone think that these further grade boundaries are extremely unreasonable? FP3 AND FP4 WHATTT
Don't get that. Everyone's natural reaction was tough, harder than before, etc. yet it's 64 for an A. Can anyone here say they found last year's harder? Certainly didn't seem that way to me. I guess it could have been a generous mark scheme.

FP4 is always high. A very limited number actually do it and it's mostly people choosing to do it over another because they are good at that type of Maths.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending