The Student Room Group

GCSES / why I hate it

You think a normal thing to do is :
Have course work and learn all about it , probabl do really well on it and go to the test and get like a decent mark. Get a few questions wrong and looking back over it your like "**** I know that" but oh well ! I have a A on my course work and a B/C on that test . Should avarage out as a A

What actually happens :
Learn the stuff and about 2% of the course work is acknowledged stay up till countless hours revising from year 9 and only just get a pass cuz of the new GCSEs and you probably got the same question wrong even though you know how to do it , your just rubbish under tests. Then you can't get in to the uni you wanted cuz of the one question you got wrong in the GCSE , but given it now you probably could of done it. But yeah , you don't need to know the a2 + b2 = c3 for this job and uni you want

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Enchantress13
You think a normal thing to do is :
Have course work and learn all about it , probabl do really well on it and go to the test and get like a decent mark. Get a few questions wrong and looking back over it your like "**** I know that" but oh well ! I have a A on my course work and a B/C on that test . Should avarage out as a A

What actually happens :
Learn the stuff and about 2% of the course work is acknowledged stay up till countless hours revising from year 9 and only just get a pass cuz of the new GCSEs and you probably got the same question wrong even though you know how to do it , your just rubbish under tests. Then you can't get in to the uni you wanted cuz of the one question you got wrong in the GCSE , but given it now you probably could of done it. But yeah , you don't need to know the a2 + b2 = c3 for this job and uni you want

maybe your just dumb
Original post by Hashtosh302
maybe your just dumb

*you're
maybe your just dumb

*You're
Original post by Anonymous
*You're

Original post by lahorizon
*you're

lol, so pathetic, is this a spelling test?
lol, so pathetic, is this a spelling test?

Merely pointing out the irony of your first post...
Merely pointing out the irony of your first post...

lo, you still dont get it

What is there to get? You called OP dumb yet you made a common simple spelling error. It is ironic- get it?

*lol
Tbh it wasn't a spelling error , it was a typo. Also I did make a "spelling mistake" I am sorry that you would have to take your time away from your 'busy' schedule. But it wasn't a spelling mistake as it said the same thing just a different meaning so that would be 'grammatically incorrect'. So your calling me 'dumb' for someone who is dyslexic 🤗 Cold . I forgive you for not knowing this about me. But if you want to roast me go ahead. Knowing I just roasted you , calling you out on your infinite pass- timings for your amusement. I'm aloud to say your being infinite using your 'slang' whilst trying to ridicule me 😂 Go back to that class you are trying to teach, because those who can't do , teach. 👍🏻
Tbh it wasn't a spelling error , it was a typo. Also I did make a "spelling mistake" I am sorry that you would have to take your time away from your 'busy' schedule. But it wasn't a spelling mistake as it said the same thing just a different meaning so that would be 'grammatically incorrect'. So your calling me 'dumb' for someone who is dyslexic...Cold . I forgive you for not knowing this about me. But if you want to roast me go ahead. Knowing I just roasted you , calling you out on your infinite pass- timings for your amusement. I'm aloud to say your being infinite using your 'slang' whilst trying to ridicule me.Go back to that class you are trying to teach, because those who can't do , teach.
Reply 11
Why do you feel rubbish under tests?
*you're

ohhhhhhh!
Tbh it wasn't a spelling error , it was a typo. Also I did make a "spelling mistake" I am sorry that you would have to take your time away from your 'busy' schedule. But it wasn't a spelling mistake as it said the same thing just a different meaning so that would be 'grammatically incorrect'. So your calling me 'dumb' for someone who is dyslexic 🤗 Cold . I forgive you for not knowing this about me. But if you want to roast me go ahead. Knowing I just roasted you , calling you out on your infinite pass- timings for your amusement. I'm aloud to say your being infinite using your 'slang' whilst trying to ridicule me 😂 Go back to that class you are trying to teach, because those who can't do , teach. 👍🏻

ha, this is just too funny

I was correcting @Hashtosh302 not you... Besides mixing up "you're" and "your" can actually be both a spelling mistake and a mistake with grammar.

As with the rest of your comment, I have no idea what slang anyone is using or what your last sentence has to do with anything.
I know I as on about @Hashtosh302
what you said made no sense whatsoever
Tbh it wasn't a spelling error , it was a typo. Also I did make a "spelling mistake" I am sorry that you would have to take your time away from your 'busy' schedule.

firstly I didnt even see or point out any spelling or grammatical mistake in your Original Post, so i don't know what your talking about that

But if you want to roast me go ahead. Knowing I just roasted you , calling you out on your infinite pass- timings for your amusement. I'm aloud to say your being infinite using your 'slang' whilst trying to ridicule me.

secondly I didnt 'roast' you lol, im pretty sure you dont even know what it means and also you didnt roast me you, you look rather stupid, trying to act sophisticated

calling you out on your infinite pass- timings for your amusement. I'm aloud to say your being infinite using your 'slang' whilst trying to ridicule me.

thirdly what slang did I use? I think your in a world of your own

Go back to that class you are trying to teach, because those who can't do , teach.

lastly what has this got to do with anything. Are you trying to say I'm teaching you because I called you dumb or what?

also you just insulted a whole profession saying 'those who can't do teach'

If i'm honest i pity you for your lack of (reading) comprehnsion skills
(edited 7 years ago)
well this thread went to sh*t
what you said made no sense whatsoever

firstly I didnt even see or point out any spelling or grammatical mistake in your Original Post, so i don't know what your talking about that

secondly I didnt 'roast' you lol, im pretty sure you dont even know what it means and also you didnt roast me you, you look rather stupid, trying to act sophisticated

thirdly what slang did I use? I think your in a world of your own

lastly what has this got to do with anything. Are you trying to say I'm teaching you because I called you dumb or what?

also you just insulted a whole profession saying 'those who can't do teach'

If i'm honest i pity you for your lack of (reading) comprehnsion skills

I think OP is 10
I think OP is 10

haha, lol he did say he had dyslexia, but im pretty sure it doesn't stop him for thinking normally

Quick Reply

Latest